Monday, February 21, 2005

Alexander - The Movie


Alexander

Few days back there was a column in TOI regarding Indian distributors reducing the length of Hollywood movies to fit into their show timings.
The movie Alexander is one such good example.
I saw this movie at Movie Time – Goregaon and was surprised to know that Alexander died in India.
The whole movie was fantastic but the climax was bothering me. I was curious and I searched the Internet to know about Alexander. Nowhere was it mentioned that he died in India. Of course he didn’t.

Previous Saturday I bought a CD of Alexander in which the whole movie was covered. There were total of 3 CDs to cover the entire movie. In the theatre almost 20-30 min of the movie is not shown. This is such a disgrace to a wonderfully made movie.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Nice one d00d...
Hope u dropped by my blog too ;)

8:30 PM, February 21, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

Thanx dude, I got the inspiration to create a blog frm u only..its great

8:44 PM, February 21, 2005  
Blogger strawy said...

yeppieeeeeeeeeeeee me 3rd

11:18 AM, September 27, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

lolzz baby
cho chweet

12:28 AM, December 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home