Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Indian Idol - Grand Finale

Thursday is back and so is the final of Indian Idol.
Two very talented youngsters will be competing for the glamorous title – Indian Idol.
Amit Sana and Abhijeet Sawant, the individuals, who were hardly known to anyone, are on the lips of almost everyone. They have already become public icons.
No matter who ever wins, the contest will be worth watching.



Amit Sana - Indian Idol - Finalist

For me both are favourites but Amit takes an upper hand. The number of votes I have given to him is more than to any other contestant. He sings amazingly good.



Abhijeet - Indian Idol - Finalist

Abhijeet has got better with every round and is singing awesomely. I’m sure his smile will take away a lot of female votes.

So who will be the Indian Idol... Make your choice...
Amit Sana ??? or Abhijeet Sawant ???

2 Comments:

Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

the only thing which I dont like in this show r the comments given by Anu n Farah...I either close my ears or change the channel(which is a bit tough coz my roomies eagerly wait to kick my ass then)

Patiently waiting for the results...lets see who wins

4:32 AM, March 02, 2005  
Blogger strawy said...

ooooooooooo la la this guy rockzzzz

11:19 AM, September 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home