Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Disturbing phone talks

How will you feel while working at your desk, someone is leaning at your cubicle and talking over the phone? Moreover he and his conversation has nothing to do with your work. I feel like saying “Get the hell out of here!”, this place is not an f**k**g booth where u can rest your ass and talk.

At times people are so cold and obnoxious that they don’t even realise that their actions are actually bothering and troubling others. This happens with me most of the time. My cubicle is situated at a very lively place. One has to pass by it, if one has to go to the cafeteria or nature’s call or to our NOC server.
So people keep passing by it throughout the day, but there are some who very impudently stand in front of me talking over their mobiles. Of course they have official talk, but god damn it! There is a desk and chair provided to them.

Most of the time they are my seniors and I have to interact with them regularly, so can’t risk saying them to get lost. It’s disgusting especially if I’m engrossed in something and these buggers start talking over phone.

I seriously wonder why common sense is so uncommon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems not many people realise this aspect or have visited this space!!

4:44 AM, April 07, 2005  
Blogger strawy said...

lolzz chill baby ... hugsss n yess mez 2nd

3:07 PM, September 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home