Sunday, March 13, 2005

Freaking on movies

After a very hectic and tiring week the weekend was the welcome change. I fortunately made the most of it. Freaking out on movies is something, which I like a lot. I saw 3 movies this weekend.

First to watch was
”Karam”, John Ibrahim and Priyanka Chopra starrer action movie, which is not worth the theatre. When will these guys stop making typical Hindi movies with lots of “dishum dishum”, and when will I stop watching such scarps. (Grow Up, not me but the directors). The only good part was the Song “Tinka Tinka” by Priyanka Chopra in a back less dress; I thought I would get to see some more of such songs (I mean dresses) but was thoroughly disappointed.

The other two I saw on Sunday were treats to watch. I rushed for the morning show at I-max to watch
”Meet the Fockers”. It was mind-blowing guys!!! It’s too good of a comedy. Must watch.

Next to watch was the afternoon show of
”Black”. Hats off to Sanjay Leela Bhansali, you need guts and a true heart to make that movie. Out of the world.

I do watch a lot of movies, and my colleague, rather than asking me, how was the weekend asks “Which movie you saw”. I really wish to watch 4 movies in a day, back to back, in a theatre of course. I will definitely do that one-day.

Rest of the time when I was at home I spend it with playing computer games. I love that too. I played “The Age of Empires”. It’s a nice game where one has to develop his own civilization and destroy the enemies. It relates to the old age era. But it’s a very long game; you need to have lots of waste time for that. When your girl friend is not in the same city then you get time for all such things too.

As after every week there comes a weekend and so does after every Sunday there comes a Monday. I mean after every “khushi” there is a “gam”.

Hope to have a good week ahead.

1 Comments:

Blogger strawy said...

karma was ok ok types but black was a damn good movie ...loved watching it ... nice post p000,hugsss ...heheh me 1st again


st000nie

3:22 PM, September 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home