Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Getting home early…

Yesterday was one of those rarest days when I left and reached home in daylight. No its not because summer is back and the day is longer; its just one of those god’s gifted days.

It was just 7 PM when I reached home. My parents got a shock to see me so early. My dad got worried that whether I quit the job and came. They are not used to see me at home before 9.00 PM.

As I was leaving for the day, all my colleagues started looking at their watch. They started enquiring if all is fine! What happened to you today?
I said – I’m taking half day ;-)

When I started my bike, I’m so used to switching on the headlight that my fingers automatically pushed the button. I realised I need not use the headlights. It happens!

I remember, one day, when I parked my bike at my building at 9 PM, the watchman said,
“Saab, aaj jaldi aa gaye” (You came early today).
I could just smile. When I told this at home, everyone had a nice laugh.

When the workload is not much and boss in on leave then the opportunity is not to be missed. Hope to have more of such days in future. (Dare to dream they do come true).

As they rightly say, “When the cat is away mice can play” ;-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

“When the cat is away mice can play”
Truly said...I remember those days when my boss used to operate from US and we guys used to go for 2-3hr of lunch break....as there was no one to monitor our activities...

11:29 PM, March 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but... who shall put the bell..........

2:08 AM, March 17, 2005  
Blogger strawy said...

lolzz nice post ...hugss p000.. sob sob me 3rd here
aawwww u work so much na .... hugss to my p00 baby


st000nie

3:17 PM, September 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home