Monday, March 14, 2005

Thru with Boards

Yesterday evening, I was with my friend at a food joint in my colony. We saw lots of youngsters loitering around, so relaxed and so chilled out. It was the crowd of, who were through with their 12th boards yesterday. One could feel their happiness by watching them, enjoying as if there is no tomorrow. I envied them a lot during that moment.

I could recollect my days in flash of a moment. I still remember each hour of the day when I completed my 10th and 12th Boards. So happy and relaxed as if I have won a battle. But today winning battles also doesn’t make one happy, we are worried about who’s gonna win the war.

Vacation is term I had almost forgotten, existed. 2-3 months of complete fun, no studies, no work. I used to go home only to have my food and sleep. (Actually I do that now also, but there is a hell difference). Those days were heaven, and I used to think earning and being on your own is heaven. The other side of the field always look greener ;-)

For a moment atleast, those guys brought my teen days back. But no regrets, I had my share of cake too.

1 Comments:

Blogger strawy said...

aawwwwwww p000 even i miss my teen days , dont even remember now how was those days ,but i m sure it was fun ..hehehe ..hugss baby


st000nie

3:21 PM, September 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home