Thursday, April 28, 2005

Educated Illiterates

Last night as I entered my building campus, one “kele ka chilka” came flying to drop in front of my bike. This gives such a cheap impression; people are educated only to the extent of passing exams. People seems to have become oblivious of basic civics, and this is the case with most of the people, who just love to throw things out of their houses, or if travelling then out of their vehicles, buses, trains, whatsoever.

It’s so easy to blame someone at the Macro level that a city or locality is not clean, but are efforts made by the citizens at an individual level.

One more common occurrence that is so disgusting, especially for the bike riders, is people spitting out of a running bus. Many times I’ve missed those by narrow margins. I feel like pulling such person out of the bus and taking him left and right. Such behaviour actually sucks.

If ever I can find out from which flats these scraps are thrown, I’ll make sure to put a big notice on the building’s notice board.

2 Comments:

Blogger strawy said...

eewwwwwwwww sooo true , spitting is very commomn in india.... once a rikshaw wala spoiled my dress by spitting his pan thing on my dress ...awwwwwwwww it was my white favourite dress.... the stain of pan never goes ..sob sob


st000nie

3:33 PM, September 28, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

awwww my baby
huggzzzzzz

9:00 PM, February 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home