Friday, April 29, 2005

How I cooked Maggie Noodles

I came home early in the evening and was very hungry. There was no body else in home so I tried my hands at the Maggie Noodles. I had brought the new vegetable “aata” noodles and my mom had cooked half of it for me last evening. I thought of finishing the rest as nothing interesting was at home. But the moment I opened the pack, it was full of ants. I had 3 options
1. To throw it in the dust bin
2. To give it to the crows
3. To remove the ants and eat on my own

I selected the third option as I was damn hungry.
It was difficult to get the ants out of the raw noodles so
I transferred it in the hot water bowl,
and then very patiently removed the dead ants out of the bowl with a spoon.
It took me several minutes to do that,
with much of concentration,
to make sure that no dead ants were left.

After I was convinced that the Maggie is purely Veg, I poured the taste pack masala and ate them to fill my hungry stomach. Forget about cooking it in 2 minutes, it took me more than 20 minutes.

1 Comments:

Blogger strawy said...

eewwwwwwwwwwwwwww , damnnn u ate it ,goshhhh...hehehhe tooo much p000...
me 1st again


st000nie

3:30 PM, September 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home