Tuesday, April 12, 2005

How women drive a two-wheeler…

I was driving my bike in the morning traffic of Mumbai, when I saw a lady driving a two-wheeler. The funny part was, the speed of the vehicle was hardly 10-20 but both her legs where almost touching the ground-just like the pillion rider whose foot are not rested on the bike. Both of her legs where hanging so that she can stop the bike if sudden break is required. That is so pathetic driving.

I wish I could have taken a snap. This is the way most of the ladies drive bikes in India. They are so conscious about stepping on the brakes that their 4-inch heal almost touches the ground. This is not a safe way to ride a bike.

I observed her for quite some time and couldn’t resist laughing. But I still appreciate her and the other ladies for their guts, driving in Mumbai traffic.

I’m always extra careful if I have to overtake a lady driving a car or a bike ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger strawy said...

lolzzz ... damnnn dont make fun of them ...hehhee


st000nie

4:02 PM, September 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home