Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Leaving keys at home.

Today morning was not very good for me. When I reached my office I realised that I’ve left my drawer keys at home. Unfortunately my laptop was in my drawer, I had to travel all the way back home to collect my keys. This happens when office is resumed after a long break. One doesn’t feel like working. I wish to forget to come to office one day. It will be relaxing at least.
My office and home are almost 25kms apart. So most of the time in between 9.00am to 11.30am, I was driving on Mumbai roads. The temperature here is also hot and traffic sucks.


This is not the first time it has happened to me. Couple of times earlier I have returned half way to collect my keys. Even I have returned home once after coming all the way to office. Gosh! This is really bad, I’m not learning from my past mistakes. Hope to keep my belongings more systematically so that I can catch hold of the right things in the morning ;-).

A bachelor’s room will always be a bachelor’s room it can’t be systematic.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Now that my office is at 15 mins walk from my apartment, I dont care much of wht I'm carrying and wht I'm forgeting while leaving for the office...it happend many times that I had left with either one fan / tube light consuming electrons at will. Just 2 days back when we were experiencing water shortage I had forgotten to turn off the geyser tap...things happen :)

Yup very true...its a major pain in a** if u realise that u have left ur drawer keys at home n need to travel 15+ Kms...

Travelling in mumbai during office hours...man..give me a break

7:01 AM, April 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh!my god thinking of me in ur position is really horrible.Just imagine me forgetting my keys i have to go back to VASAI.It would almost take the whole day so i will get a bahana to sit at home.Just kidding anyways Puneet u r a big Bhulakad. And u no i can prove it very well.Next time better dont do this mistake again but kya fayda i no u will bicoz u r A BIG BHULAKAD RT..

3:55 AM, April 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bhullakkad ram..........

2:31 AM, July 14, 2005  
Blogger strawy said...

lolzzz p0000...awwww u r such a careless baby...hugssss


st000nie

4:16 PM, September 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home