Sunday, April 17, 2005

My Bike encounters

I have been riding bikes since I was 16 years old, and there are few occasions when I have fallen down from my bike.




1997: My bike skidded due to the road being very slippery and dirty coz of rains. No injury. Bike: Kinetic Honda, Place: Nagpur.

1999: I applied sudden brake coz a cyclist came from the wrong side. I lost control of the bike in seconds. I got some minor injuries on my leg. Bike: LML Vespa, Place: Nagpur.

2003: I dashed into an auto rickshaw when he signaled the right indicator and took a left turn. I had no time to stop my bike. Got some scratches in my hand and leg, ankle got hurt too. Bike: Hero Honda Splendor, Place: Mumbai.

2004: I was taking a turn and due to rains the road was very muddy and was full of cow dung. In spite of speed being very less, the bike skidded. I got a deep scratch on my right palm. Bike: Hero Honda – CBZ, Place: Nagpur.

2005: A truck dashed my bike when I was standing on the signal. I got some injuries on my leg. Bike: Hero Honda Splendor, Place: Mumbai.
Here's the complete story


2005: I was on my bike and my friend was in car, he took a rash turn scaring me, I lost concentration, and due to dry mud on the road the bike skidded. I didn’t had any injuries but the pillion rider had. Bike: Hero Honda Splendor, Place: Mumbai.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking at the number of accidents you have had in Nagpur it seems that you are more interested in Nagpur girls rather than Mumbai girls.

1:16 AM, April 20, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

that was a good one...
actually number of years i drove in nagpur was 4+ compared to Mumbai which is 2+... ratio is the same..Girls are same be it nagpur or mumbai ;-)

5:57 AM, April 20, 2005  
Blogger strawy said...

aawwwwwww baby, drive safe ...hugsss


st000nie

3:46 PM, September 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
» » »

5:51 AM, July 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home