Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Post impact of the Picnic

The WK’s picnic was too good and we freaked out to the core. But I had a bad hangover on Sunday morning; my whole body was paining and had some swellings on my shoulder.

I think it’s basically due to the slide rides at WK. Couple of slides were really breath-taking. There was a yellow colour steep slide, which had actually put the guys into embarrassment. The slide was so steep and fast that by the time one reaches the end the shorts come up and most of it gets locked in between the ass. It was so embarrassing to organize it in front of the girls sitting right in the front. Gosh! We only dared once to go in for that slide. In fact there was another red slide, which was less scary than the yellow one but had similar embarrassing ends.

I thought my shoulder pain will get over by Sunday but a day off was not enough I had to take a leave on Monday too. It was good in a way to get rid of the Monday blues, for a week at least. Anyways most of my CL gets wasted; hope to have more of such picnics ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger strawy said...

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz@shorts ..hehhehehee, nice funny post
hugssss

st000nie is 1st again

3:35 PM, September 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home