Saturday, May 28, 2005

B&B running housefull


Running Houseful

Saturday morning 10.30, I rushed to Cineplanet - Sion, to book the tickets of Bunty & Bably for Sunday, but all the shows are running housefull, then I tried my luck at Imax - Wadala, but there too all the shows were booked.

I returned back home :-(

I'll have to wait for one whole week to watch that movie.

Some of my friends who saw that movie have not rated it well so I'm just trying to console myself that I'm not missing anything great.

Another Sunday without a movie and the cricket tournament is also over, so its tough luck for me...

I'll be watching "Man on Fire" on CD... some consolation atleast

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Movie is just ok... so dont rush... take your time

3:26 AM, May 30, 2005  
Blogger Dawn said...

anonymous: that comment was much relaxing :D

thnx puneet & anonymous!

9:20 PM, May 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dude, dont run for the tkts so much the movie is not worth watching in a theatre also. Only the songs are nice thats it and picturised very well baaki to bakwaas hai. Do one thing watch this movie in a cd . But i no u wont leave bicoz of Rani and thr is one more surprise for u in the movie.. So enjoy the BACHANS WITH BABLI..

3:35 AM, June 01, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

dawn.. thanx for what... u are also eager to c that movie ??

Kiran... i know yaar, lot of my friends told me that its not that good... bt u got me right i'm going to watch that in theater only.. ne thing for RANI... and thanx ki tune abhi tak surprise nahn bataya...

4:27 AM, June 01, 2005  
Blogger Manish Kumar said...

I saw only the first half as I have to catch the train in the 2nd half!

tragic situation !

but turned out to be blessing in disguise ha ha ha ha!

rani has done a godd job
abhi baby is ok

but it is the poor direction and sloppy script which lets one down!

10:09 AM, June 03, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

Manish...thanx a lot for ur review... this sunday also I missed out on B&B... went for "D"...
may be next week...
thanx for ur visit...keep visiting.. :-)

1:30 AM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger strawy said...

B & B was so damnn funny movie ... liked it


st000nie

4:38 PM, September 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home