Friday, May 27, 2005

Free cakes – not that yummy…

Remember the dialogue of Saif Ali Khan in Dil Chahata hai – “hum cake khane ke liye kahin bhi jaa sakte hn”. I remember it very well.


Couple of days back we celebrated a birthday party in our office, fortunately (or unfortunately), as the employee turnout on that day were quite few, there occurred an opportunity to freak out on cakes, which was utilised by me to the core. I mean 2 pieces of strawberry cakes, 2 of butterscotch and 1 of black forest, all went down my appetite. All was fine until the next day when the yummy damaged my tummy.
Loose motions…I had a tough time in office (I mean in the office loo). I had to have curd rice for lunch and dinner and that’s all. Yesterday night I even had some temperature but now atleast the temperature is benign, but still weak… thankfully it’s Friday, hope to get some rest this weekend.

Wishing a nice weekend to all the readers’… Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

5 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

hahaha this post of urs made me laugh ...although u started very well..where I thought its a marketing for cakes...but then its was like a bad customer experience lol..hope you have a wonderful weekend and week ahead with ...relaxed tummy or else u will make suffer ur mummy :)

good luck

8:35 AM, May 27, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

dawn...
thanx for your wishes, my tummy is better now although yet not perfectly fine..
keep visiting

hagrid...
thanx dude, 5 pieces tough to digest.
Ya MS has long way to go, hopefully she hides something from the audience to keep the interest going ;-)

1:56 AM, May 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bhukkad .........heheheheh ;)

10:55 PM, June 14, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bhullakkad,.......bhukkad,........he he he he

2:42 AM, July 14, 2005  
Blogger strawy said...

aawwwwwwwmy baby... grrr becareful next time, petu kahinke ..hehehe
hugss p00


st000nie

4:37 PM, September 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home