Monday, May 02, 2005

KAAL: What the F*** of a movie

I’ve always been very anti to Karan Johar’s movie, be it KKHH, K3G or KHNH. I have never liked any of those. It’s too much of shit drama with bull shit stories and concepts. But his recently produced movie KAAL has beaten every of his movie. A pure non-sense bull shit of a movie. While watching the movie I was actually wondering what the F*** is happening. The whole movie is promoted on the SRK’s item number and that’s the only tolerable sequence.




A lot of my friends tried to open the suspense by sending me messages but all went in vain as I deleted them straight way without even reading completely. But believe me it wouldn’t make much of a difference if one knows the suspense or not, the movie is Sick and Hopeless to the core.

I guess Karan had too much of coffee, he should go and get some cutting chai.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The movie was actually pathetic..KJ is alwayz hyped

5:57 AM, May 02, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was not so bad after all.

10:15 PM, May 02, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Karan has tried doing something different,its useless he should stick to the same luv stories.The pic was ok not pathetic. I had just gone for John,Ajay & but of course the Tigers I really enjoyed watching them. Thank God thr was no tigress with whom the tiger could have fell in love ..

1:45 AM, May 03, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

Dont give such ideas.. u never know KJ will come with Animal's family drama or love triangle... BTW, how can u be sure that there were no tigress ;-)

2:05 AM, May 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can be sure bicoz the movie would have been titled KAAL HO NA HO.. aND THR WOULD HAVE BEEN LOVE SONGS both the male & female tiger would be singing TAUBA TAUBA WITH THE GANG..

4:20 AM, May 03, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

ha ha ha ha ha ;-)
too good..
and ya u never know one tiger would be suffering from Blood Cancer...
KJ SUCKS.....

4:28 AM, May 03, 2005  
Blogger strawy said...

ummmmmmm its was scary,,, but not much ... love watching John ..winkzz


st000nie

4:22 PM, September 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home