Friday, May 13, 2005

No more SEXY roles, says Sameera

Yesterday an article in “Mid Day” caught my eyes with the
Quote
No more sexy roles, says Sameera Reddy:
“I have taken a conscious decision to shift from such roles. I have turned down quite a few roles that project me like that. Even earlier, I had never planned on having a sexy image.

But after Musafir I decided to do roles which are more performance-oriented. I want to do a mix of everything. I want to do roles that project me in the right light. I also want to do an offbeat film once in while. It satisfies the creative soul.”

Unquote


Sameera Reddy

Performance oriented roles… gosh give me a break! who will come to watch her performance.

Every one can’t be Kajol or Rani Mukherjee. These actresses should know their assets, I mean why they exist in the industry.

I appreciate Malika Sherawat for the fact that she knows what she can offer and what she is offering is good enough to sell her movies.

Sameera, you are good the way you are, don’t be otherwise or you will loose your market value.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why...are you not interested to see her REAL performance!! In my opinion, i feel she rightly knows her assets and thats why "consciously" looking for more performance oriented roles.

2:24 AM, May 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are yaar tumlog samjhe nahi she will go for different roles, but will wear the same costumes.So is mein different roles bhi ho gaye aur market value bhi kam nahi hui... After itna work out kark slim hona ka kya fayda agar body expose na ki to..

3:13 AM, May 13, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

I doubt she will able to show her REAL performance in bollywood...

3:26 AM, May 13, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

Kiran, she will not be able do different roles in similar costumes..
She was taking abt creative soul... gosh... usko lagta hain hum log alibaug se aaye hain

3:29 AM, May 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so what if not in bollywood she can outsource herself to hollywood........haven't u heard her contemporary Malika is in Cannes....

5:20 AM, May 13, 2005  
Blogger Dawn said...

hehe..I hd a good laugh!! & enjoyed reading ur blog..cool stuff!

Thnx

7:31 PM, May 18, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

:-)) thanks dawn, my pleasure

3:22 AM, May 19, 2005  
Blogger strawy said...

this gal yukzzzzz
real bhootni

st000nie

4:27 PM, September 28, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

lolz strawy @ bhootni
ur choo chweet

9:04 PM, February 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home