Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Dus Bahane kar ke le gaye dil… le gaye dil

This is my new caller tune… I love this song… the music is fundu

“Say here now here now
uski aankhon mein baatein, baaton mein jadoo
jadoo mein kho gaye hum hogaye beqabu
i looked at you, you looked at me
aur hogayi mushkil
and you became my destiny tuhi meri manzil
dus bahane karke legaye dil legaye dil
dus bahane karke legaye dil”


Caller tune is a new funda used by Orange to add more green bucks to its kitty, and crazy people like me waste money on these so-called attractions.

Whenever some one call me he can listen to the song selected as my caller tune instead of “tring tring”.

Rs.6 per minute is what Orange charges for calling 123; to set caller tune and I have expertise in changing my caller tune in less than a minute as I change couple of songs every month…

“Providing some incentive to my callers for ignoring them.”

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oye this ringtone ka funda is really a fundu.Whenever i am in train or sitting idle i keep calling my friends just to listen to the tones.And they think i am trying to contact them . U no wat even Rajbir calls me just to listen to the music. THis is good u can hear music free of no cost. hey puneet ur ability to change the tone within 1 min is gr8. Thanx for doing it for me to.

12:27 AM, June 10, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

KS :-) ur welcome ne time...
i knw abt ur habit of giving calls just to listin to the song... i face it everyday ;-)
so when are u changing urs... ur still with "tumse milke dil ka..."

1:38 AM, June 10, 2005  
Blogger strawy said...

yeah its fun,one of my friend had just chill chill just chill , loved listning to it n now he changed it to ashiq banayaaaa aaapne ...hehehe winky winky


st000nie

2:48 AM, September 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home