Saturday, July 09, 2005

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years



I had a tiring working week and then travelling during the last weekend… I was back to Mumbai and office on Monday … then working late nights to make submissions on Wednesday… I was told about the deadlines only on Monday… a regular phenomenon.

Last Tuesday was one of my friends’ birthday and a dinner party was planned in the evening…can’t miss the party and can’t miss the deadlines… I was feeling heaven ;-)… so many things to do and so less time… I wished a day could have more than 24 hours… after working late on Monday night and slogging whole of Tuesday I could make it for the party with some smiles… leaving away the rest of the work to be done after the party night… pain isn’t it….

As we always say… kaam to chalte rehta hain (zindagi bhar karma hain)… can’t miss on such occasions… ne ways if I’ve to work late nights then why not chip in a party, enjoy for some time and then slog…

The party was good… thanx to the b’dy girl and host AF. Unlike our last eve out which was a complete blast, this was not a dance party… this time we did TP on the dinner table …

I was late (along with my colleague) to join the rest of the gang…(did we missed anything great… I don’t think so).

Pulling legs in the style of “Kya kool hain hum” was the best stuff…NK started it off and then there was no stopping…
I mean “bahut li hum logo ne ek dusre ki”……………..
“maza re….”

After having dinner… we had our typical photo session… courtesy big boss.
Hopefully the photos should get developed by next week.

“One to-day is worth two to-morrows.”

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was a dhamal party .....unfortunately we couldnt dance ... but thats ok.. next time ;) am waiting for the snaps .. ;) lets see wen ur boss is gonna be free to do so ...

lets wait n watch ...

babye

12:33 AM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

Uttara...ya next time... lets c wen it happens...u'll get snaps soon dear... dont worry... cya
tk cr :-))

6:30 AM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger Dawn said...

aah!! it reminded me one of my those times..when I wished if there was more than 24 hr per day :D....it happens..!
One time my boss (friend too), said ..think..is someone going to die>>>? if not ..then dont worry ;)

am glad you had a gr8 time and am sure it must have been a gr8 relief as well to ur stressed out sessions !!
Have fun...keep it kewl ;)

12:08 PM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

Dawn... ha ha ha well said by your boss/friend...
actually no real work culture in India... really hate that...
Ya the break was of a great relief...
thanks... keep coming
cheers

9:37 PM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger strawy said...

goshh u r movie freak , chick freak, cricket freak ,blog freak, party freak,,, did i missed anything ??? lolzz


st000nie

9:09 AM, September 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home