Sunday, July 10, 2005

Happy Birthday Dad: 10th July

Very rightly said by someone
“A father is more than a hundred schoolmasters”.


He has always been a great motivator, whenever I was in dilemma or went through rough phases, one of the few hands, which were always tapping my back, and some of those advices, which kept me moving on, were his…
Today I wish him a very Happy Birthday… ;-)

He always believed in me and gave me strength, knowledge and space to make my own decisions. And above all he always stood by me… I may love him for thousands of reasons but I would always love him for being such a wonderful dad…

"Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad."
~ Unknown

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wishing ur dad Happy birthday ... :)

2:04 AM, July 11, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ Uttara...thanx so much :-)>

@ Hagrid...very rightly said dude... thanx so much for your wishes :-)>

4:22 AM, July 11, 2005  
Blogger Dawn said...

Hey..am so proud to hear...about your dad :) and you know the best part..that is..you did reciprocate to those things :D

Let me take this opportunity to wish him a very best and many more to come :D

God bless him always!

12:13 PM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

dawn... THANX A TON FOR THOSE WORDS AND UR WISHES...

Your comment has made me really very happy... thanx so much
:-))))))))))))))

9:34 PM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger Dawn said...

And you know what...ur happiness makes me being on the top of the heaven :D..am glad!!!

11:26 AM, July 13, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

dawn... u deserve to be on the top of the heaven :-))
so sweet of you...
cheers

9:43 PM, July 13, 2005  
Blogger strawy said...

sob sob , i miss my dad now .... but happy birthday to dad(p00's dad i mean)...belated

hugss p000

st000nie

9:08 AM, September 29, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

awwww strawy baby
huggzzzzzzz

9:19 PM, February 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home