Friday, August 05, 2005

Finally I got her

After a long wait… a lot of discussion and analysis and a lot of public opinion,
….making my mind that, I wanna go with it,
infact even I got rejections couple of times… but I kept trying and
now finally I got her…


My new cell Nokia 3230.

Black and Silver body, nice curves, smooth touch, easy to handle, sounds good … looks sexy and when she opens her eyes… I can see the world in it… amazing clarity :-)>
Gosh!!! With all her accessories she will be an adorable asset.

Yet a lot is unexplored… This weekend I will spend a lot of time with her… exploring her ;-)

My girlfriend has already expressed her qualms that now there is another one to share her love and time… I mean she knows the way I love my stuffs…
My other adorable sweethearts are my Bike, my Diary, my first wristwatch and My Laptop (although its company’s owned… so far I’m using its mine… and I love her too) and ofcourse my Blog ;-)

Some of my friends ask me “How is your sweet heart” and they intend to ask about my bike.
He he he he… I’m too possessive about my stuffs and can’t let go them so easily.

I never wanted to spend much on a cell phone; I used to own a very basic model for past 3 yrs, but since some months I was inclined to buy a nice hep phone… and when this kind of feeling comes to me I go by it…

A simple funda of my life:
Agar dil aagaya to fir mat socho ki uski kya keemat hain… just own it…
(If your heart comes on something then don’t think about the cost you are paying… just own it)

Coz there are very few things I feel crazy about…

Welcome “Nokia 3230” into the world of Puneet… I’ve already fallen in love with you ;-)

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS BUDDY !!! u were wanting to buy this since quite some time .. at last afetr all the R&D...u owe it now... WOW!! wish u had bought this couple of weeks back !! anyways better late than never ;)

i rem u told me how possesive u were abt ur bike ... i could sense it.. :))

hey thats is my fav pic... its sooo cute !!!! still have it as my wallpaper ;))

cheers!!!

1:46 AM, August 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Puneet ,
U got the cool and the latest stuff. Great man , seems u got good time pass for this week end. Enjoy exploring ur ...long awaited ;)

11:29 AM, August 05, 2005  
Blogger Manish Kumar said...

Congrats on finally having ur dream mobile in ur hand!

11:37 AM, August 05, 2005  
Blogger Dawn said...

Congratulations....its time for celebration..:D

Well...the way the intro went on...I thought its like a puzzle game ..lol...:)
keep ur dreamgal close to u :D

cheers!

12:15 PM, August 05, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ Uttara...
Thanks dear...ya finally i bought it...real long time :-))
BTW...
I can't live without my bike...
Cheers


@ Hagrid...
Very true...
bt GF is above all...
she adds beauty to the bike rides and long drives... and the cell phone looks sweetest when her name flashes.... ;-)
Ya camera click has a delay of 2-3 secs... it's diff to get the right smile ;-)
Thanks dude


@ Deepali...
Hiiiiii
thanks so much... weekend will not be enough to explore her...
i need to get a lot of add ons...
lets c ...
Cheers


@ Manish...
Thanks so much...
Finally ... YES
:-)))


@ Dawn...
Thank u... come down over here n we will celebrate.... ur just 3 hrs away ;-)
She is very close to me...
just like a newly married bride :-))
Thanks so much


CHEERS :-)>

2:46 PM, August 05, 2005  
Blogger Dewdrop said...

Intersting post, you sound like another gadget person. Enjoy your newest love.

7:35 PM, August 05, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ Dewdrop...
Thanks so much...
Gadgets are making my life easier ;-)

Cheers

1:55 PM, August 06, 2005  
Blogger Keshi said...

Congratts on ur new hottt acquisition Puneet!

@If your heart comes on something then don’t think about the cost you are paying… just own it...
I always believed in it too...if u want it so bad just get it!

And u have a gf? awww!!

Keshi runs away...
(:( sniff sniff!)

8:12 PM, August 06, 2005  
Blogger Keshi said...

Puneet I have answered all ur comments in my posts even the one where u called me mean for not answering ya...lol!

Catch ya there!
Keshi.

8:47 PM, August 06, 2005  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

3230....waaaw!!
Congrats!!
I so wanted to try my hands on that piece few weeks back when one of my colleague got it. But then....naah :(
Gave up :(
coz other colleague got 6680 and XDA-O2. Now me hopefully planning to get HP-iPAQ this week...only if no one shows me a new model..coz then I'll have to further postpone my plans ;)

I’m too possessive about my stuffs and can’t let go them so easily.
Oh boy...same problem here...I need to give up this possessive thingy pretty soon :(

Happy Friedship day to you Puneeet!!
Take care

11:28 PM, August 06, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ Keshi......
Hiiiii thankssss so much

U dont have to run away ne where... :->
and no sniff sniff and no sad smiley...
thats not my friend Keshi...
For me Keshi is alwayz like this
:-)> :-))))))))))

I read all ur replies... ... thanx so much...
i was eagerly waitn for ur reply n u replied to all n not me...
i felt :-(
but ur not mean... :-)>

Happy friendship day dear... cheers



@ Arzoon...
Hi Dude... I'm so happy to c u here after a real long time...

A very Happy Friendship Day to u 2
:-)

My budget said me... go with Nokia 3230 else keep waiting :-)
There are so many hep models coming in the market... its so diff to make a decision
So buy ur piece soon... else it will only get difficult :-)

I tried a lot not to be possessive but then I'm not me...
still trying...

Cheers...

7:53 AM, August 07, 2005  
Blogger Keshi said...

hehehe ok...

~~Keshi puts on a big grin :)

8:30 PM, August 07, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ Keshi
Choooo chweeeeeet
:-)>

9:40 PM, August 07, 2005  
Blogger strawy said...

ooooooooooooooo nice fone , sexy n cute, congrats


st000nie

9:17 AM, September 29, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

lolz stoonie
thank u

9:36 PM, February 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home