Sunday, December 11, 2005

F.. R.. I.. E.. N.. D.. S..


Last few weekends were a bit silent ones… I actually didn’t got much time to spend with my friends… and some meet ups were long over due… may be God thought of setting off the accounts this weekend… so that there is no backload in his books ;-)

The weekend took off on Fri Eve… meeting friends… my ex-office friends… first time we partied after my change of job… and in no time the memories were back… and we were having a rolling time… it was a pretty cool place… nice food… live music… and good looking chicks… but this time no flirting at restaurant ;-) (Just some glance)

My ex-boss made a short visit of Mumbai… he is in Tanzania… and he had lots n lots of stories to share… about the work life… night life there… and African chicks…. Wow… am thinking of giving a try on Africa too ;-)… chicks from that continent are unexplored ;-) lolzzz

It was mid night by the time we said good bye… and I was on roads… enjoying my ride with my sweetheart… I mean my sweetheart bike…

The next day… very unexpectedly and on short notice… some of Blog pals from Mumbai met… Since Kiran already came up with a post on this… (Rendezvous) ... lemme sum it up that we had great fun…

But that was not all… after meeting my blog pals… I met couple of my colony friendz and we freaked out… I was at home like a good boy @ 8.30PM… first question my mom asked was… “Are u gonna have dinner”… and I like obedient son replied… “ofcourse mom”… after 5 min my cell rings and this time it’s the turn of my guy friendz…. “Where are u… come down to “some xyz” bar”…
Googly…

Puneet… the obedient son…n a loving friend… is in trouble now…

I finally told my friendz to go ahead and I would join them after dinner…

I was online that time… and Nitika came online… soon after that st000nie & Divya came… needless to say… I was having complete fun :-)…
And by the time I got a warning call from my friend… an hour had passed… I rushed up with my dinner and joined my friends at 11:00… (Told my mom…am going for a walk in the colony… obedient boy… u see ;-))

5 of us… had a gala time… surprisingly only 2 were having alcohol… and as u know I was not one of the two… my best pal
(Meet my best pal) had lost all his conscious… he was completely drunk… and was behaving crazy… we were laughing our hearts out… and then to make sure that he doesn’t miss the fun… I video recorded some of his weird acts on my cell… am his prank partner… can’t miss the opportunity to embarrass him ;-)…
I was home by 1:30… silently opening the door… n locking it from inside… softly entering my room…n going off to bed…as a very good boy ;-)

Sunday… the temple visiting day… ok… for the ones who don’t know… temple means multiplex… n temple-visit means… movie watching…

We guyz went for “Ek Ajnabi” (a complete copy of “Man on Fire”)… good movie… but far below the original… the ones who have watched “Man on Fire” might not enjoy “Ek Ajnabi” that much…

Since we love our temples so much… a back to back movie was thought of… some of our friendz who couldn’t join us were again called… some calls exchange… some confusion… whether to go for a movie or a fare… some more confusion… finally all plans cancelled…n we all gathered at a friendz house…no one at her place…

Her mom was going out for a “pravachan” (religious discourses)… she said u guys should also attend such things… I replied… aunty we do… its just that we call it “Movie” ;-)… lolzzz
Aunty was like… “U are never gonna change ;-)”

Then we had all the privacy to chill out… we are more of a family then friendz… girls did the honor of cooking Maggie noodles and after that we all relaxed… bitched… pulling legs… played games… and not to miss I showed all the video clipping of my best pal… who himself couldn’t believe what was he upto… poor he… and mean me ;-)



Friendz… yes… my entire weekend went with them and I had a rocking time… when it comes to friendz I feel so proud and lucky… coz I know I have got loads…n I’ve got the best ;-)

33 Comments:

Blogger strawy said...

:)
mez 1st again
hides from keshu
lolzz
hugsss p000

9:52 AM, December 11, 2005  
Blogger Urvashi said...

Looks like you had a rocking weekend! :) You feel so lucky na to have good friends? I miss all of my friends in Hyderabad! :( I just can't wait to get back to Hyderabad and have fun!

10:31 AM, December 11, 2005  
Blogger Rays Of Sun said...

Wow Poo!
Kuch yaadein taaza ho gayee! Those walks and those talks with friends is pleasurable.
BTW, when I used the word "freaking out" here, I was given wierd stares. Here it means, crazy and mad:(

11:45 AM, December 11, 2005  
Blogger Keshi said...

lol st000nie dun u dare hide from me...I need to see that dolly face na :)

Sounds like u had a rocking weekend Pu Bear!


**some of Blog pals from Mumbai met…

huh? who who who?? I wanna knowwwwwwwww!


Yeah what would u do w.o. friends na...

**coz I know I have got loads…n I’ve got the best

I dun have too many friends...tho Im very friendly and know alot of ppl, I only have very very few ppl I can call real 'friends'...


Keshi.

5:54 PM, December 11, 2005  
Blogger tulipspeaks said...

:( i'm jeles..

=am000nie=

8:49 PM, December 11, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

hohoooo..puniee....a sweet movie boi....what's going on!!!!

he was completely drunk… and was behaving crazy
yaaaakkkkkk!!!!!!.....thats the real craziness then.....lol

can’t miss the opportunity to embarrass him
hehehe....so sweet....but how mean!!!!....lol

I was home by 1:30… silently opening the door… n locking it from inside… softly entering my room…n going off to bed…as a very good boy
lolzzzzzzz....now u have proved how good u r...:wink:

when it comes to friendz I feel so proud and lucky
yeah..ur...and u deserve that...ur a wonderful person to have as a good fren

it was a grt laughing by knowing good boi weekend activities.......heheheee

wish u grt day punieee
take care

9:07 PM, December 11, 2005  
Blogger Akruti said...

Without life would never be the same:) Friends mean a world,Enjoy it all.I am happy to read it all.

11:23 PM, December 11, 2005  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Oh oh someone had a lot of fun this weekend eh!!

Yeah u told me abt ur Fri Eve party ... sounds interesting ...hmmm...

African chicks?? sheesh ... no comments .... i have an african friend ... upcoming model...lol

Yep yep i came to know abt ur bloggers meet ... sounds amazing fun .,. and am so so jealous!

uh oh obedient son ... going to TEMPLE every Sunday ...

I havent watched Man on Fire ... so tiz cool ... plus ma friends told me they liked the movie Ek Ajnabi .. so imma go get a DVD ...

Btw yeah Puneet i seriously think... u shud start going for pravachans...listen to some nice stuff ... lol ... dont BLOG SO MUCH!!!! I'm not able to keep up!! LOLLLL kidding!!

Cheerzzz!

5:04 AM, December 12, 2005  
Blogger abc said...

so ya had a fantastic weekend !! am green......am green....with envy.

iss career ke chakkar mein padkar hasna hi bhool gayee :(((

waiting so eagerly to finish this thing off...but its still so many years away..:(

but..am aware tht all this effort wouldnt go waste...like ur's:P

9:32 AM, December 12, 2005  
Blogger sebia said...

Friends u cant live w/t and some times u cant even live with them:)
Nice seeing tht u are such an obedient bacha(shall we send the copy of this post 2 ur mom?)
I am also a complete movie buff..and yeah its so irritating 2 see the complete massacre of some really nice movie in bollywood shtyle.
tc

11:50 AM, December 12, 2005  
Blogger strawy said...

oooooooooooooooooo
wat a dhamkedaar weekend u got..
damnn mez so Jealous of u guys out there ...
so much fun u guys do na
me miss all that here
awwwwwwwwwww

***Puneet… the obedient son…n a loving friend… is in trouble now…**

lolzz p000 , i wish i cud c ur face ...hehhee

***I video recorded some of his weird acts on my cell… am his prank partner… can’t miss the opportunity to embarrass him ;-)…***
awwww i pity on him ... lolzzz
so mean of u p000..

***I replied… aunty we do… its just that we call it “Movie” ;-)… lolzzz***
hahahaha p00000 u r too much ...heheheh @ v call it movie ..lolzz...me cant stop laughing...ROTFL

me love all my friends tooooo,some r far n some r close,,, but me love all equally n miss them loadsss
nice post for friends p00
n yesssssss me really enjoyed talking with u all on the bloggers meet ...
love u alll
hugssssssssss

st000nie i backkkk

3:30 PM, December 12, 2005  
Blogger Keshi said...

Py Bear u r boring me now...why r u not here?

Keshi.

7:27 PM, December 12, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ Strawy
huggzzz baby...
u seems to be unbeatable ;-)
lolzzz

Cheers


@ phoenix
hiiii
ye I had a rocking weekend...
n now a buzy week too :-(

its always gr8 to have good friendz

i can understand wat ur feeling...
i felt the same wen I was in Nagpur

Cheers

1:29 AM, December 13, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ rays of sun
hiiii
hume khushi hui jaankar ki is post ne aapki kuch yadaon ko taza kar diya :-))

when I used the word "freaking out" here, I was given wierd stares
what what what...
bouncer tha.... wats ur indication

take care
Cheers


@ Keshi
abosolutely rocking dear

huh? who who who?? I wanna knowwwwwwwww
I guess u have read the post on Kiran's blog


I only have very very few ppl I can call real 'friends'...

same with me too...

thanks dear
take care
Cheers

1:35 AM, December 13, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ Kiran
hiiii
na re I didnt flirt for a change
;-)

send me a mms ...
I cant re... its too huge...

pick me up !!!
im falling again from the chair ..!!!

who will pick me then ;-)
lolzzz kidding

happy that u enjoyed...

take care
have fun

cheers

1:39 AM, December 13, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ amutha
awwwww
come down here na ;-)

Cheers



@ nitika
hey dear...
howz u doing

thats the real craziness then.....lol
ye... bt v had fun ;-)

now u have proved how good u r...:wink:
smiles n winks back ;-)

ur a wonderful person to have as a good fren
awww thats soo sweet
huggzzz

mez happy that u enjoy the post...
now having a busy week :-(

tk care
Cheers

1:58 AM, December 13, 2005  
Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

Haan ... u must have had real fun ;....

Poor drunk friend of urs ... he must be totally lost and bewildered by now :))

So, same plan this weekend too ... huh ???

2:26 AM, December 13, 2005  
Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

Ur girlfriend didnt figure in all this ???

2:26 AM, December 13, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ Akruti
Well said dear..
Thanks so much...

I am happy to read it all.
am happy to see that happiness :-)

take care
cheers


@ Cheesy
hiiii
ye had gr8 fun ;-)

ur friend is an upcoming model...
can I expect ne help ;-)
fr me lolzzzzz

awww dont be jealous... wen u wil come down to Mbai we all will meet :-)

u shud start going for pravachans...listen to some nice stuff ... lol ... dont BLOG SO MUCH!!!! I'm not able to keep up!!

lolllzzzz ha ha hahaa
arey my blog speed is not much re...
only 2 post a week or max 3
well i do go for pravachans...
its just that I call it my a diff name ;-) "movie" lolzzz

take care
cheers

3:46 AM, December 13, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ K Kavitha Reddy
Hiiii
dont envy dear...
n dun worry u can enjoy pursuing ur career...

and ur hard work will be paid...
n u wont realise how the time will pass... success keeps the memories sweet... wishing u all the success

take care
Cheers


@ Sebia
Hiiii
ye sometimes we cant live wit them...

shall we send the copy of this post 2 ur mom?
lolzzzz... sure sure
;-)

I am also a complete movie buff
ooh thats great...
which part of globe u belong to ;-)

some bollywood movies r so yaaks...
bt chalta hain...

thank u
Cheers

3:54 AM, December 13, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ Strawy
Finally my doll came up with a comment...
cho happy to see u

me miss all that here
awwwww
actually we are so eagerly waitn for ur visit...
n specially me... ;-)

so mean of u p000..
hehehehhe
aisa hi hoon main ;-)

yesssssss me really enjoyed talking with u all on the bloggers meet ...
we all enjoyed it toooooooo
u should have seen how every1 was geting jealous on the person speaking to u...
u added the spark to the meet...

Huggzzzzzz

mez happy to see u laughing
enjoy

Huggzzzzzzzz


@ Keshi
aaaawwwwww
am sorry dear...

again a busy schedule...
bt wil try to be in touch so that i dont bore u again

take care
Cheers

3:59 AM, December 13, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ Deepa
hiiii
ye I had good time...

my friend will not sudhorofy...
hez just like me ;-)
lolzzzz

Ur girlfriend didnt figure in all this ???
well... shez not from Mbai...

No plans so far for the weekend...
lets C

take care
Cheers

4:01 AM, December 13, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ Fatema
hey dear thank u so much...

mine all are either in mauritius or abroad
awwwwwwww thats cho chad

take care
Cheers


@ Zombie
thank u so much dear...
they are going hectic with audit around ;-)

Cheers

7:05 AM, December 13, 2005  
Blogger Rays Of Sun said...

Are freaking out, means"Mad":D

3:46 PM, December 13, 2005  
Blogger Sayesha said...

Wah Puneet babu!
Naya profile photo?
Badhiya hai! :)

So you decided to put on clothes eh? ;)

8:49 PM, December 13, 2005  
Blogger Dawn said...

all i will say is just keep on couting your friends....:) and look how beautiful life is ...:)

cheers!

9:20 PM, December 13, 2005  
Blogger Manish Kumar said...

so how was ur blog meet! How u spent the time ?I think we require a seperate post for that :)

6:47 AM, December 14, 2005  
Blogger Invincible said...

Thats a rocking weekend !

ur boss is quite a character :) african chicks unexplored :p :p :p :p
Lemme ask my boss if there is an opening in africa :))

obedient son :D :D :D

u made a prank on ur best friend .. muahahah. I've read the post @ him n how u 2 take others at ur behest :)

The girls just cooked maggi ? phew ! Ok i know it ws just matter of fact-ly. You had fun in chatting n pulling each other's legs.

awesome weekend !!

10:55 AM, December 14, 2005  
Blogger Bhumi said...

friends! how can anyone live without them :)

11:03 AM, December 14, 2005  
Blogger Dewdrop said...

So that was all the fun you had last weekend. Whats lined for this weekend?

7:25 AM, December 15, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ rays of sun
hey I knw that..
bt didnt got wat u wanted to say...
leave it now ;-)

cheers


@ sayesha
thank u ji ;-)
haan yaar thand padhne lagi hain na
;-)
lolzzzz

Cheers


@ susubala
thank u so much...
n welcome back

Cheers

7:57 AM, December 15, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ Dawn
ye well said dear...
thank u
cheers


@ Manish
arey blog meet was good...
bt already lots of controversy happnd... i've given the link in the post... Kiran has put up a post on the blog meet... so I avoided the repetition...

Thanks dude
Cheers


@ Invincible
hiiii
I hope to see u around the blog world...

The girls just cooked maggi ?
we were very hungry...
n cant trust them for anything else ;-) lolzzzz

thanks so much dude...
meantime u ask ur boss ;-)

Cheers

8:02 AM, December 15, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ Bhumi
ye so true
thank u
Cheers


@ Divya
thank u baby
Cheers


@ Dewdrop
hey good to see u :-))

this weekend... dun know...
might work on saturday...
:-(

take care
cheers

8:04 AM, December 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home