Thursday, December 01, 2005

Some Silly Secrets...

Took the tag from z000nie's Blog... Thank U Buddy...


Finally caught her sleeping

Ok here I go...

Smoked a cigarette – Na… Never...Luv my life too much.
Crashed a friend's car – Nopes… I do carry a good brand value when it comes to driving.
Stolen a car – Lolzzzz… so far never felt like ;-) infact seen people opening car with master keys ;-)
Been in love – Still in ;-)
Been dumped – Yes… lot of times…
Shoplifted – Yes… during my school days we did that quite a lot of times for fun…
Been fired – Oooh Na… so far my employer doesn’t know that I blog during office hours ;-)
Been in a fist fight – Quite a lot of times... but last was in my 12th.
Snuck out of your parent's house – Never.
Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back – Yes. …infact even she had a crush on me initially but I delayed a lot in reacting… it was later when I realized that I had quite a strong feeling for her…
Been arrested – by a girl… hmmmmm yes
Gone on a blind date – No and not interested also… anyways have lots of options… no need to play blind ;-)
Lied to a friend – Lot of times.
Skipped school – yes I was never a studious kid... skipped for watching cricket match… n doing lukha giri ;-)
Seen someone die – Not seen …
Had a crush on one of your Internet friends – Only one… more than one… don’t ask me the names now…
Been to Canada – NO… but was I supposed to ???
Been to Mexico – No… but why should I ???
Been on a plane – Yes...its boring to the core :-(
Purposely set a part of yourself on fire – Gone crazy or what...
Eaten Sushi – Na
Been jet-skiing – Na.
Met someone in person from the Internet – Yes...
Taken pain killers – Yes… but I avoid coz I’m allergic to some…
Loved and missed someone – Do I need to say this again…
Flown a kite – Yes...when I was a kid but under supervision… not independently... dont know
Built a sand castle – Tried but never succeeded.
Gone puddle jumping – yes… luv it
Cheated while playing a game – lots of times... I believe in smart play not fair play ;-)
Been lonely – Yes…and sometimes I prefer to be…
Fallen asleep at work or school – School…Yes during some utterly boring sessions. But never slept at work…
Used a fake id – Didn’t I told u about Riya and Rohit ;-)
Watched a sun set – Oh I luv it…. Specially sitting @ band stand
Felt an earthquake – ye… but not the major ones... touchwood.
Touched a snake – Yes… but am dead scared…
Slept beneath the stars – Yes…when I was a kid...its awesome
Been robbed – not robbed but my cell phone was flicked once while traveling in a local train
Been misunderstood – Ya… sometimes
Petted a reindeer/goat – Nopes.
Won a contest – Yes…quite a lot... won some on Blog world too ;-)
Run a red light/stop sign – Lots n lots of times... I’m someone who luv to break rules ;-)… I want to be chased by a traffic police atleast once… n ofcourse wanna outsmart him ;-)
Been suspended from school – Nopes...
Been in a car accident – Yes…when I was a very small kid and was traveling with my family from Bangalore to Mysore… encountered Bike accidents quite a lot of times ;-)
Eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night – hehehee yes.
Had déjà vu – ye ye quite a lot of times.
Danced in the moonlight – Yes.
Witnessed a crime – Nopes...
Been obsessed with post-it notes – Never… have some for convenience
Squished barefoot through the mud – Love it
Been lost – Yes… I luv to explore new roads… its fun tracing n coming back to the known place ;-)
Been on the opposite side of the country – Would luv to travel to the east of my country…so far unexplored…
Swam in the ocean – Hahahahaa… tried learning swimming in pool but wass never confident… will give another try @ pool… ocean is still a dream ;-)
Cried yourself to sleep – Yes…n I dun wanna talk abt that further
Played cops and robbers – Lot many times
Recently colored with crayons – yes…during my induction… we had fun with crayons
Sung karaoke – Yes…but made sure no one was around to hear me.
Paid for a meal with only coins – Nope...but its sounds fun… will try some day… I’ve collected lots of coins ;-)
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't – Yes...
Made prank phone calls – Ofcourse yes... prankster after all… once we made a random call and an aunty picked up… I said… aunty ur dog is spoiling my gardern… aunty replied we don’t have a dog… I replied we neither have a garden… n banged the phone down… n we all went laughing… cheapsters ;-)
Caught a snow flake on your tongue – Would luv to.
Written a letter to Santa Clause – Fairy tales or such kinds... hardly fascinated me
Been kissed under the mistletoe by your boy/girlfriend – Y the hell any1 wanna know this ;-)
Watched the sun rise with someone you care about – Never but its one thing I’ll surely do on my honeymoon ;-) ...
Blown bubbles – Yesssss.
Bonfire on the beach – Not on a beach :-( … its fun for sure…
Laughed so hard you pee your pants – Haa… never so far
Cheated on a test – Didn’t I told that I luv to break rules... yes I did
Been kissed by someone you didn't like – Yes.
Gone skinny-dipping in a pool – always see people doing so… if gathered enough guts will try one day…

If anyone wants to get tagged... get going then ;-)

Mez having a bussy schedule... so not getting much time for blog hopping... waiting for the weekend now :-)>

33 Comments:

Blogger strawy said...

:)
miss u
hugsss

5:37 AM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger messys musings said...

wow nice readin puneet... was fun knowing u a lil more :)))

8:07 AM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger Keshi said...

ok someone said he's so busy and wont be blogging...and I come here to find a new post lollllz greatttt (keshi rolls her eyeballs...).



**Been to Canada – NO… but was I supposed to ???
Been to Mexico – No… but why should I ???

ROFL!
btw Who r u asking that from? :)




aww u havent eaten Sushi in ur life ever? U should - it's yummmmm! :)



Let me know when u will be skinny dipping..lol cos I wanna be in the audience hahahaha!

Keshi.

7:33 PM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger Keshi said...

And Dreamgirl...:)

**Wonder how u managed such a looong one...with ur busy schedule???

This was his busy schedule...this post.


Keshi.

7:34 PM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ Strawy
hey baby
howz u dear...
miss yaa too
huggzzzzzz


@ m000nie
thanks dear
take care
Cheers


@ dreamgirl
hey cool...
come back on the rest aaram se
the questionz list was taken from z000nie's blog... i just had to reply to it...
monday to thrusday... 4 days were enough for that ;-)

Cheers

9:23 PM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ Keshi
hiii
I never said I wont be bloggin...
will just be slow...
;-) cant live without blog ;-)

Who r u asking that from? :)
the one who created this list ;-)

When a post takes u 4 days to complete... that too simple question n answer... i guess the rest is implied ;-)

have a great weekend
Cheers

9:25 PM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Used a fake id – Didn’t I told u about Riya and Rohit ;-)
Hehehe...
Yes yes yes...
I remember Riya and Rohit :)

I’m someone who luv to break rules ;-)
Yup...and thts kewl according to me
When Im travelling out with ma bro..I ask him to break stop signs..heheh
Bad bro na :)

I think I knew most of it..
But it was nice reading this post of your Puneet.

Have a relaxing weekend ahead dude and take care
Greetz!!

12:58 AM, December 02, 2005  
Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

this was so damn cute

2:54 AM, December 02, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ Divya
thanks dear...
jab aap jaise friendz ho to dushmano ki kya zarurat ;-)
lolzzz hehehe kidding

take care
cheers


@ arz000n
hey dude...
its good to be that way wit younger bro ;-)
even i'm like that...
my younger cousins dont knw abt my stunts ;-)
lolzzz

thanks buddy
mez working tomm

u have a great weekend
enjoy
Cheers



@ Deepa
Hiii Welcome Back
Thanks dear

Cheers

3:10 AM, December 02, 2005  
Blogger tulipspeaks said...

wow..thats a longggggggggg list..

will be back


=am000nie=

4:02 AM, December 02, 2005  
Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

whatz wrong w/ ur shout box ??? cant seem to shout into it !!

4:20 AM, December 02, 2005  
Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

it was fun to read it the 2nd time too

4:20 AM, December 02, 2005  
Blogger Sudarshan said...

What do I say??????Amazing blog......dude you simply rock!!!

6:17 AM, December 02, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ Amutha
Hi dear...
Will be waiting ;-)

Cheers


@ Deepa
hii
my shout box got tired of listening to all the shouts ;-)

thanks for the appreciation :-)

take care
Cheers


@ Sudarshan
hi Welcome to my Blog
Thanks a lot
Cheers


@ Zombie
Hey I also never counted...
thanks for taking out ur time...
u were almost thru ;-)

Thanks
Cheers

6:40 AM, December 02, 2005  
Blogger Rays Of Sun said...

Watched the sun rise with someone you care about
Its beautiful..Aww.here I go again with my sunshine and raysofsun..Aah! Can't live without it:)
Didn’t I told u about Riya and Rohit ;-)

Would like to know about it..Am a new entry na:p

BTW, this was very good:)
Nice template, you have!

8:29 AM, December 02, 2005  
Blogger Dewdrop said...

nice ones, have a good weekend

10:04 AM, December 02, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ Kiran
Hey Kiran go ahead with tag...
looking forward to read it...
I as such dun enjy much the tagging stuff bt its a good filler wen the work sch is hectic ;-)

but i wud love 2 read ur original posts..
somehow they make more sense

good so that means my other post dont make a sense ;-)
thanks for ur kind gesture ;-)
lolsss

wil come out with some original stuff dun worry
take care...
Cheers


@ Zombie
Awwww
thats so sweet...
u actually made a count :-)
thank u

take care
Cheers


rays of sun
hiii
Can't live without it:)
aawww thats cool...
no wonder u have blog title ... rays of sun :-)

Didn’t I told u about Riya and Rohit ;-)

Would like to know about it..Am a new entry na:

giving u the link...
hope u will enjoy...

http://puneetdreamz.blogspot.com/2005/11/puneet-his-pranks.html

Thanks so much for ur appreciation
Keep coming
Cheers

@ Dewdrop
thanks dear...
mez working durin the weekend...
u missd the earlier post...
am sure u will enjoy it :-)

take care
Cheers

8:39 PM, December 02, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah puneetji ... dat was fab ... luvly post...... itz nice to read smthing that makes u smile even after reading lots of other blogs.. esp. ur pranks rule!! i've always been this simpleton who luvs to be nice to people... lekin tumhare pranks dekh kar ..lagta hai.. i'll follow ur footsteps soon.. they r very tempting to try out !! ;) keep blogging dude

11:21 PM, December 02, 2005  
Blogger Rays Of Sun said...

Hey Puneet,

Shall check this link, later. Abhi sona hai:)
BTW, my name is Kavita (yaad to rahega na;) DDLJ ka dialogue hai yaar:))

Yep! me a sunshine girl:)

1:43 AM, December 03, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ Anonymous
hii welcome to my Blog
thanks so much for the appreciation...
par aapne humari puri dastaan sunli aur apna naam ka tak zikr nahin kiya ;-)
keep coming

Cheers


@ Fatima
Hey thanks so much
Take care
Cheers


@ rays of sun
so the sunshine girl is sleepng...

Kavita... I like that name...
Bande to Puneet kehte hain ;-)
Naam to suna hoga (DTPH dailouge)
hahhaa

Take ur time

Cheers

9:27 AM, December 03, 2005  
Blogger Dawn said...

wow this tag game is getting interesting i suppose...revealing secrets cool...keep it up

cheers

3:13 PM, December 03, 2005  
Blogger Sadaff said...

tagging is funnny.

I am back puneet jee, update on blog awaits.
=)

8:47 PM, December 03, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ Raj
Hey thanks dude
Cheers


@ Dawn
bus yaar time nahin mil raha tha to socha kuch tag questions hi solve kar loon ;-)
u knw mez lazy bones ;-)
Cheers


@ Sadaf
Welcome hain Ji ;-)
wil surely update soon :-)
Take care
Cheers

10:30 PM, December 03, 2005  
Blogger Michelle said...

hehehe aye dis wuz really cool...!!!!!!!!! ;)

11:40 PM, December 03, 2005  
Blogger Keshi said...

lol Pu bear got upset...


Keshi.

5:38 PM, December 04, 2005  
Blogger Rays Of Sun said...

#Puneet,
Oops! galti se milstake ho gaya..DDLJ ho ya DTPH, akhir dil to common hai na..oops! Poor joke..never mind!
Well, naam to Kavita hai, lekin kavita likhne ka shauk nahi rakhte, kya karen..:(

6:14 PM, December 04, 2005  
Blogger Brood Mode said...

looks like u love tags...

"Been dumped – Yes… lot of times…"

hmmmm interesting that u admit it!

12:09 AM, December 05, 2005  
Blogger che sara sara said...

it was real fun reading this stuff

1:36 AM, December 05, 2005  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Ohhh!! Looks like been ages i came here .... missed an entire post!

lol @ 'shoplifted'

lmao @ 'lukhagiri' :))

ahaaan @ smart play and not fair play!!

hahahahahhaa ... dont tell me ... u really made that fone call ... lolll

Been kissed under the mistletoe by your boy/girlfriend

I wanna know ... :P ;) lol kiddin

great knowin more abt you eh!!

have a nice time!!!

4:26 AM, December 05, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ Mί¢ђεĻLē
thank u dear
take care
Cheers


@ Keshi
lolss na re
Cheers


@ rays of sun
hiii
akhir dil to common hai na
lolzzzz hahaha

naam to Kavita hai, lekin kavita likhne ka shauk nahi rakhte, kya karen..:(
awww... woh hum rakhte hain ;-)

take care
Cheers

5:46 AM, December 05, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ brood mode
hiii welcome back...
interesting that u admit it
no double standards dear...

Cheers


@ sophia
thank U dear
Cheers


@ Cheesy
hey dear good to see u
better late than never as i alwayz say ;-)

thanks so much dear...

I wanna know ...
lolzzzz ... shsshhhhhh

have fun
Cheers

5:51 AM, December 05, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

someone has disclosed a silly secret in ma absence..........hummm....not fair............
lollllzzzzzzzzzz

Smoked a cigarette – Na
hummm.......have to think.......whether its true or false........lol.;kidding;
Luv my life too much
lovely!!!!!!!!so sweet

Been fired – Oooh Na… so far my employer doesn’t know that I blog during office hours
how many task for me..........huh

Lied to a friend – Lot of times
umm.....hummmm..........not bad.........lol

Been to Canada – NO… but was I supposed to ???
Been to Mexico – No… but why should I ???

this is hilarious!!!!......:smile:

Loved and missed someone – Do I need to say this again
yeah.....infact it would be better if u spell this everytime...........hehehee

Flown a kite – Yes...when I was a kid but under supervision… not independently... dont know
don't know ???????.........u don't know..........i just luv kite flying and we play on every dashain festive

Built a sand castle – Tried but never succeeded
Gone puddle jumping – yes… luv it
Cheated while playing a game – lots of times... I believe in smart play not fair play

same pinch!!!!!!punieeeeee...... for all those three secret........heheee

Touched a snake – Yes… but am dead scared
gosh!!!!!u and me were afraid of snake ni....how did u managed to do that..........yeah i know "she" luvs snake but this doesn't mean that u have to touch that scary creature.............lol

Eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night – hehehee yes
surprisingly..........me is the one who never gets fascinate to eat a ice cream.........

Danced in the moonlight – Yes.
yeah........its awesome........now me missing ma sis..........moonlight evoke that merry moments of moon day elapse with her...........

Squished barefoot through the mud – Love it
wooohooooo.......

Done something you told yourself you wouldn't – Yes
hummm..and what was that!!!!......:smile:

Made prank phone calls – Ofcourse yes... prankster after all… once we made a random call and an aunty picked up… I said… aunty ur dog is spoiling my gardern… aunty replied we don’t have a dog… I replied we neither have a garden… n banged the phone down… n we all went laughing… cheapsters
my goodness!!!!!......now this is the real punieeee..........lol


Cheated on a test – Didn’t I told that I luv to break rules... yes I did
gosh!!!!!!!!!goshhhhhhh.......

now let me read your new post
it was lovely reading your all secret except that cheating on test............:sad:......

take care
hugszzzz

9:10 AM, December 05, 2005  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ Nitika
aawww in ur absence...
na dear...
where were u BTW ;-)

hey I dun smoke... I hate it... so dont wonder ;-)

how many task for me
lolzzzzz
ROFL

i just luv kite flying and we play on every dashain festive
hey thats so cool
I dun knw :-(

"she" luvs snake but this doesn't mean that u have to touch that scary creature
Lolzzzz hahahahaa
Once when I was a kid, we killed one snake, so it was that time when I touched it ;-)

it was lovely reading your all secret except that cheating on test
lollzzzz....
nothing wrong with cheating dear
;-)
Mez happy u enjoyd...

Take care
cheers

12:29 AM, December 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home