Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Time Filler ;-)

Am sorry guys to keep you all wait for the update... I was a bit busy and not in real great mood to write anything so I thought of taking this tag…

Thanks to z000nie for this list.

UNIQUE
1. Nervous Habits – Biting Nails
2. Are you double jointed - Na
3. Can you roll your tongue – Not much… I was wondering how z000nie can touch his nose… I tried a lot but failed… I’ll make him do next time I meet him ;-)
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time – Nopes… My Maths Sir used to do this a lot…
5. Can you blow spit bubbles – I used to… during my college times… Now I forgot… it needs practice…
6. Can you cross your eyes – Yes... I look weird.
7. Tattoos – No Tattoos… Once my Sis drew Scorpio on my left arm with Mehendi ;-)
8. Piercing – Nopes… it just doesn’t go with my image ;-)
9. Do you make your bed daily – Am I supposed to... ooopsss…

CLOTHES
10. Which shoe goes on first - Left shoe first… always.
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? – Ya Ya… lot of times when I was a kid… but on guys only.
12. On the average, how much money do you carry – 200 bucks to 700 bucks (also carry e-money – 4 CCs & 2 DCs)
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7 – Nothing… I dun like any (although my GF is inisting me to wear a gold chain ;-))
14. Favorite piece of clothing – T-shirt with Jeans or Kurta with Jeans.

FOOD
15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it – Cut... Its easy I guess
16. Have you ever eaten Spam - Nopes
17. Do You Use Extra Salt On Your food – Nopes… am not fussy as such…
18. How many cereals in your cabinet – I don’t take care of that dept. Let it be under the authority of my Mom ;-)
19. What's your favorite beverage – Sprite, Thums Up & 7 Up
20. What's your favorite fast food restaurant – Pizza Hut & Café Coffee Day
21. Do you cook – Huhhh… During my teens I experimented a lot, still I do have the interest… once when I was all alone @ home, I called up my GF and gave her the list of available vegitables in fridge and told her to give me the receipe of whatever was possible to be cooked from that… then she explanined me the enitre receipe on Phone and I was cooking accordingly ;-) it turned out to be good :-) (a couple of more successful attempt and cooking dept will be transffered on my head post marriage)

MANNERS
22. Do you swear – Yep… but I never mean it… have to do that infront of girls… else they don’t pretend to believe you.
23. Do you ever spit – Yes during Jogging (but not otherwise)

FAVOURITE
24. Animal – Dogs (Are girls to be included here!!!)
25. Food – Panju (Panju Girls n Food… are my all time Favs ;-))
26. Month - September
27. Day – Saturday (I can get up late, freak out the entire day, next day is Sunday)
28. Cartoon – Tom and Jerry (Can watch it million times)
29. Shoe Brand – None… Never a brand loyal
30. Subject in school – Maths (actually None ;-))
31. Color – Black & White
32. Sport – Cricket , Soccer & Chess
33. TV show – Friends & Great Indian Laughter Challenge
34. Thing to do in the spring – Do we have spring season???
35. Thing to do in the summer – Would luv to hang around the beach (but not of Mbai they are so dirty and crowded)
36. Thing to do in the autumn – I don’t think we have this season :-(
37. Thing to do in the winter – Go on a vacation with my GF ;-)


IN AND AROUND
38. In the CD player – I dun know whats in it, but above it is dust n dirt… (thanks to my cell phone n PC)
39. Person you talk most on the phone with – GF (that’s goes without a second thought)
40. Reading – Angels & Demons & Eleven Minutes
41. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors – Always… love myslef ;-)
42. What color is your bedroom – White.. (it’s a government flat… we don’t have options)
43. Do you use an alarm clock – Always… but of my Cell Phone
44. Window seat or aisle – Not very specific…


DUMB
45. What's your sleeping position – Most of the time on back or on my right shoulder.
46. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket – Noways…
47. Do you snore – So far no one has complained so I dun think so. (By no one I mean my family members… before you think crap)
48. Do you sleepwalk – Nopes...
49. Do you talk in your sleep – I guess no… I anyways talk less ;-)
50. Do you sleep with stuffed animals – I had answered this in one of the earlier tags... my question is do stuffed animals include girls ;-)
51. How about with the light on – Never intentionally but sometimes I go off to sleep with lights on, books around, Laptop on… that’s me ;-)
52. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on – Sometimes yes… but mostly I get up after couple of hours and switch off everything ;-)
53. Last interesting person you met – Just now I came from a meeting with our Japanese counterpart… hez a 65yr old guy and is so damn sweet… the way he explains n speaks English is fascinating… He is so enthu @ 65… really admirable…


Finally its over…

If anyone is intersted in taking this tag, please go ahead.

34 Comments:

Blogger strawy said...

lolzz... m i 1st again
ummmmmm ye ye ye
yeppieeeeeeeee
hugssssssss p000

3:02 AM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger strawy said...

oooooooo busy n moody baccha got some time for the tag atleast ...
lolzz
ummmmmmmmmm let me c ...
lolzz@ biting nails ... pinchoo pinch..same here

can u raise one eyes beow ...hehehe ,..me can me can ..yeppieee

spit bulbble .... ewwwwwww me did alot ..lolzzz...p00 lets do it again when v meet ...it will be fun ...hai na ..hehhe

tattoos n piercing ...oooooo me wanna do it ... uff uff it gives u hot hot look ..lolzz

lolzz@ thrown shoes at any1 ... beware p00..mez expert in that ..

kurta with jeans .... oooo la la
thats my fav... my dil goes mmmmmmm when i c guys with kurtas n jeans ...heheh

pizza hut .... pinchoo pinch againnnnnnn mine too


***I called up my GF and gave her the list of available vegitables in fridge and told her to give me the receipe of whatever was possible to be cooked from that*****
lolzzzzzz p000... thats funny ...

***(a couple of more successful attempt and cooking dept will be transffered on my head post marriage)*****
ROTFL... u r too much p00

***25. Food – Panju (Panju Girls n Food… are my all time Favs ;-))**
ahem ahem ... sun rahi ho all punjju gals ..lolzzz

***28. Cartoon – Tom and Jerry (Can watch it million times)***
yeppieeeeee ... pinchoo pinch again ...me tooooo ... love it

***31. Color – Black & White***
goshhh v got so many similarities...hugssssss p0000

lolzz i think every 1 watch themself into store mirrors..hehehe ...v r so concious na ..chooo chweet

''stuffed animals @ includes gals**
oyeeeee jaaaa jaaaaa ...

ewwwwwwwww me dont want this tag ... but its fun reading ...lolzz
hugssssssss p000
miss yaaaaaaaaaaa

3:48 AM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ strawy
hii my #1 dollll
huggzzzzzz


@ susubala
thats very true
I admire the people who create these tags :-)

That's great and very tactful girl she is !
I dun disagree... Infact I cant dare also ;-)

Cheers


@ Strawy
ooyeeee my doll
wat a reply huggzzzzzzzzz

can u raise one eyes beow ...hehehe ,..me can me can
wow... cho chweet...
I'll make u do that wen u come here ;-)

lets do it again when v meet ...it will be fun ...hai na
heheheh
yaks yaks yaks

it gives u hot hot look
hmmmmmm samjah gaya ;-)

beware p00..mez expert in that ..
lolzzz me expert in catching ;-)

my dil goes mmmmmmm when i c guys with kurtas n jeans
u gave me the hint I was looking for ;-)

u r too much p00
hehehehe

sun rahi ho all punjju gals ..lolzzz
samjahdar to ishara kafi hain ;-)
hehehee

v got so many similarities...hugssssss p0000
huggzzzzzz I know that sweeti :-)

I'm so happy u enjoyed...
Huggzzzzzzz

Miss ya tooo
Cheers


@ Raj
thank u dude...
bt am still waiting to see updates on ur blog
Cheers

6:14 AM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

lol Puneet!

Same pinch .. we put the tag at da same time! :)

Everyone can role his/her tongue! why cant u? z000nie can touch his nose??? he must have been a buffalo in his last janam! lol

how can u forget making spit bubbles?? try it now ... u will b able to do it! lol

Twirling is easier and fun ... believe me ... cutting it is like ... so boring types! i was talkin abt spaghetti

ahaa punju food n punju gals!! lol strawy was tht for u??? :))

rock on!!

8:17 AM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger Dewdrop said...

kewl stuff

9:59 AM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger Akruti said...

And you say you had no time???? Comeon,someone who had time to write or complete this tag sure is FREE or what do they say in Punju "Vele;P
by the way get back to blogging daily sooner,dont stick with Japanese counterpart for long,we all are waiting:)

10:03 AM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ Cheesy
hiiiiiiii

hehehhe u too with the same tag
lolzzzzzz
(telepathy)

z000nie can touch his nose??? he must have been a buffalo in his last janam
lolzzz hope he doesnt read this
else u had it

i was talkin abt spaghetti
heheheh... ok will try ur way next time

ahaa punju food n punju gals!! lol strawy was tht for u???
well well well
if am not wrong ur also a Panju
:-))

take care dear
Cheers


@ Dewdrop
heyyyy thank uuuuuu


@ Akruti
hiiiii
lolzzzzzz that was soo soo sweet
ye ye
I cant stay away from Blog for long either

bt that japanese was cute ;-)
ofcourse not as cute as my blog pals :-))
hehehe

tk cr
Cheers

10:18 AM, January 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

puneet nice to see you back

10:53 AM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger Keshi said...

**Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? – Ya Ya… lot of times when I was a kid… but on guys only.


LOL Puneet Im shocked.

Keshi.

6:04 PM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger Dawn said...

wow another tag...hmm good that we are getting to know u ..closer n closer day by day ;)

good to hear more hehehe

good luck

cheers

6:30 PM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ Nagraj
thanks buddy
hope enjoyed :-)


@ Keshi
Lolzzz Keshu pie...
I was a very naughty kid...
I have loads of crap things :-)
hehehe

bt now I'm a good boy :-)
lolzzzz

Cheerss


@ Dawn
hiiii
thankz dear...
thanks to tag stuff...

Cheers

9:29 PM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger Keshi said...

lol u better be...if not I will have to hide my shoes and ur shoes when we meet :):)

Keshi.

9:49 PM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger R said...

so now that she's saying.. are you going to get yourself a gold chain!!

12:19 AM, January 11, 2006  
Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy ... when did u write this ?

lemme read ...

12:48 AM, January 11, 2006  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ Keshi
lolz dear
No ways... I anyways dun throw shoes @ girls...
and @ some1 as sweet as u...
NEVER...
so dun worry :-)

Cheers


@ Rohit
no gold chain...
rate pata hain gold ka...

I dun like accessories on me...
i hardly wear wrist watch also

Cheers


@ deepa
hehehhee
I wrote this yesterday
enjoyyyyyy

Cheers

1:16 AM, January 11, 2006  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

ust now I came from a meeting with our Japanese counterpart…
Yeah...these guys kinda speak english whici is quite funny...I luv listning to them too ;)

(Panju Girls n Food… are my all time Favs ;-))
Hehehe...
Same pinch :)

Thanks for taking this tag dude...
I think I already know u a lot betta...

Have fun and keep blogging!!

Greetz :)

3:21 AM, January 11, 2006  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ arz000n
Hi dude
thanks for the list re...

terey paas fundu resources rehte hain :-)

I luv listning to them too ;)

hehehe...

I think I already know u a lot betta...
ye ye... no doubt

take care
have fun

Cheers


@ Divya
lolzzzzz
thank u chooo much

lets meet n watch Tom N Jerry together :-))
hehehe

Cheers

4:23 AM, January 11, 2006  
Blogger Michelle said...

lolz interestin! *tries to raise an eyebrow(again)*

4:48 AM, January 11, 2006  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ Mί¢ђεĻLē
lolzzzzz
were u successful ???
;-)

Cheers


@ Zombie
hehehe
got pissed off or what :-(

tk cr


@ Gangadhar
lolzzzzz
I've also failed yaar

lolzz @ villians
hehehe
good that means we are not villians :-))

Cheers

7:26 AM, January 11, 2006  
Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

whatz with ur chat window ??? itz gone :(

8:42 PM, January 11, 2006  
Blogger Keshi said...

***and @ some1 as sweet as u...
NEVER...


who knows..u might use ur socks lol!


Keshi.

9:15 PM, January 11, 2006  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ Deepa
awwwww...
chat window is very much there...
kya hua nahin dekh raha :-(


@ Keshi
grrrrrrrrrrr
i've better things to throw at u
if I have to ;-)
lolzzzzzzz

Cheers

9:20 PM, January 11, 2006  
Blogger Keshi said...

tick tock tick tock...Im here lol!


better things ha? omg u mean pots n pans? SOBBBBBZ!

Keshi. :**(

9:49 PM, January 11, 2006  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

lolzzz Keshi...
na na...
I told u na i dun fight with pretty girlz...

better things includes
flying kiss :-)

lolzzzzz

9:59 PM, January 11, 2006  
Blogger tulipspeaks said...

4 CCs & 2 DCs


whoa!!!! r u kidding???


btwn, interesting facts about you..and uuweeekkkk, u blow spit bubbles at school???


=am000nie=

11:59 PM, January 11, 2006  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ Amutha
hey nots great to hold CCs over here... so much of competition that u get them for free...
Infact I have 2 more CCs and 1 DC which I dun use ;-)
hehehehe

thanks dear...

u blow spit bubbles at school???
hehehehee....

Take care
Cheers

12:17 AM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

hi puniee..hugzzzzzzzzzzzzz
mez back...
was busy in study...*wink*..hehehe

let me read the post now....

7:34 AM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ Nitika
yeeeeeppppppyyyyyy
mez waitn

study well :-))
huggzzzzz

10:36 AM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger Keshi said...

lol ur gonna throw flying kisses at me...awww so sweet! Anyways they r better than pots pans and slippers lollll!

Keshi.

5:40 PM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

lolzzzz Keshi...
they are only better...
;-)
i thought they are fantastic :-)
lolzzz

take care
Cheers

8:50 PM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger Keshi said...

Flying kisses r fantastic only if they dun fly that much...lol!

Keshi.

9:04 PM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

lolzzz Keshu pie...
If u catch them fast...
they wont fly too much...

dun worry I'll aim n throw :-)

Cheers

11:33 PM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger Jewel Rays said...

nice template :)

11:45 PM, January 15, 2006  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ my unveilings
thank u so much
Cheers

2:23 AM, January 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home