Thursday, February 16, 2006

Celebration Time @ puneetdreamz

A year back arz000n mailed me and introduced me to his blog… the moment I visited his blog I was like… this is a fantastic way to express one’s feeling… and I decided to own one… thanks a million arz000n for introducing me to the blog world :-)>

Arz000n- the humour king of blog world… his bizarre post have no match… we were bench mates in 9th and 10th and I thank him for being such a good friend:-)

The main foundation of this blog was my ex-office group… who kept on encouraging me… I didn’t know the concept of blogging… the concept of blog pals and blog hopping… those were the days when my real life friends only read my posts and they kept motivating me…

Gogoi: I owe this guy a lot…such a wonderful friend he has been through out… had patience to go thru all of my posts in the initial days and always gave me his valuable feed back… thanks buddy… I miss u loads on my blog :-)
Ajay Sinai: He helped with some of the html codings ;-)... thanks dude.

Kiranjeet: the beautiful looking panju babe… u have disappeared after ur marriage… thanks for all ur feedback… the first thing in the morning she used to ask me… did u updated ur blog ;-)

Jinesh: The stylish car rider… kept halting on my blog as and when he got time… he kept motivating me… thank u buddy :-)

Darshana: Another office friend of mine who kept encouraging me and admiring my blog… thank you dear :-)

Uttara: Her comments always kept my spirits high… always gave me her prompt feed back and made sure I come out with best… and after seeing the fun on blog world she finally turned into a hard core blogger… thanks a million… her word-fights with Gogoi was a major attraction for all my office gang

Deepali: An online non-blogging friend… I came to know a bit later that shez also a regular visitor of my blog… hardly gave her comments but hardly missed out on any posts either :-)… thanks so much

My blog hardly had any visitors… but I enjoyed writing… it was only after 2.5 months and 39 posts… I met my first blog pal

Dawn – I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your support… she hardly missed out on any posts after coming here… an awesome writer… can relate life to so many things and that too so beautifully… learnt a lot from her… the quotes which shares with every of her post have no match… simply out of the world

Aur fir log milte gaye karwaan banta gaya….

Hagrid – thank u buddy for your sweet comments… u disappeared after marriage so now I can see what will be my future too :-)

Manish – Those who all love Hindi should not miss his blog… my first visit to his blog and I was impressed… such a great music lover… thanks a lot buddy for adding so many beautiful songs to my favorites…

Unaiza Nazim – A sweet friend from Pakistan… always showered her affection thru her sweet comments… thank u

Bold and Beautiful – Thanks so much dear for all your support and ever green teasing comments… it’s so nice to meet you at blog world… hope to meet you someday in person…

Chantal – Another online non-blog friend… she was a regular visitor at this place for quite some time…. And then all of a sudden dunno where she went… hope to catch up with her some day... thanks dear

Keshi – She came and brought along sunshine of love and happiness… the most happening blogger… am completely fidao over her writing… she also ignited the spark of flirting in me… can’t forget those initial days of flirting sweeti… you are one of the most beautiful persons I’ve ever met… thanks for being a true and loving friend.

Akruti – The way she pen down her thoughts is simply awesome, and shayaris/songs adds as a jewel to her posts… her post always inspires me to write some shayari spot on… a very good friend and a very beautiful person by heart. Thanks for being a part of my mini world.

Dewdrop – One of my very old blog pal but still I dun know much about her, she has very successfully hidden her identity behind Dewdy… :-)>… brilliant writer and a very nice friend…always admire her comments… thanks for all your support dear :-)>

Avik – The variety of topics he covers in his blog is just too good… thanks for sharing your thoughts and views… nice to meet you here.

Sophia – She calls me ‘sweet killer’ ;-) but she has an art of sweetly killing people with her ever so romantic poems… I love the positive attitude she carries… keep it up dear… and thanks for being so sweet…

Sayesha – I love her blog for one simple reason… I can relate her posts with my life… an absolutely fantastic writer… love her theories… an equally witty and smart girl… thanks for making your presence felt here…

Phoenix Rises – Intially a casual visitor… later became a regular visitor here… sweet girl from Amchi Mumbai… still a lot to know about you dear… thank you for all your support…

Divya – Shez the dinchak dinchak girl… the cutest of all… one of my blog friend whom I have met in person… she loves to give a “dishom” to me… a very true friend of mine… thank u baby… am happy to meet u thru blogs.

Nitika – Another very sweet friend from neighboring country Nepal… she never misses on my posts… even if shez late she catches up with the earlier posts… that’s so so sweet of u dear… would love to meet u in person… thanks always…

Pari – like Pari she disappeared from Blogworld… but not before showering her love and affection… I miss her good morning mesgs on my chat box the most :-)> … very cute girl… hope shez doing well wherever she is… thank u dear

Strawy – All my recent and regular blog friends would know her… Soniye… one of my friends whom I trust the most… no more just a blog pal but a friend for life… Her first visiti here was on my 78th post… but later on she read all my earlier posts and posted a comment on all… thanks for valuing my thoughts and opinions so much… I’m gonna meet you one day for sure :-)>

Zombie – a very casual blog friend to start with… but off late I found a new friend in her… very different from what I thought about her from her blog… a very sweet n smart babe from Delhi…carries a trade mark of sweet short and crisp comments… thanks for all your support…

4u2nvau/Rohit – I was so happy to meet him for the simple reason - I met another CA pal on Blog world… the guy from Australia suddenly went into invisible mode… a very sweet guy… thank you buddy…

Amutha – A very dynamic blogger… takes up sensitive matters so nicely… also mixes it beautifully with her light casual posts… a very beautiful person by heart… thanks for being a part of this place…

Pallavi – thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and opinions… she is someone who so beautifully shares her life…

Fatema – A very regular visitor… her short and sweet comments always kept me going… hope to see you soon after your vacation break… thanks for all your support

Musings (m000nie) – Shez is the big “di” of blogworld :-)… Twice I missed meeting her ;-) a very cute friend… who is so down to earth and so fun loving… thank u so much :-)>

Cheesy: She is sweet, cute, smart and witty… I just love her witty replies and the way she shares about her daily happenings… keep writing dear… and thanks for being cho chweet… smilesss

Suhaag: A very casual visitor but always shared some awesome shayaris… and made me reply in Shayari… don’t know much about her as she disappeared… hope to see her back… thank you dear

Gumnaaaam: Another very sweet friend from Pak… she writes and shares some awesome gazals and nazms… thanks for being around always…

Bhumi: Another blog friend who has disappeared in silence now… thanks for being around and for your sweet comments…

Sebia: “sau sonar ki ek lohar ki”… have a love for writing long and very thought provoking posts… thanks for being a part of my virtual world…

Ahan: A sweet guy who is also in invisible mode right now… his sweet comments always cheered me… thank u buddy

Brood Mode: Another friend whose identity is not known to me… but her crisp comments were always encouraging… thanks a million dear

Mischelle: A very cute girl from Pune… invited her so many times to come to Mumbai but she latkofies me ;-)… very sweet and loving friend… thank you so much.

Kiran: Shez NOT my Blog friend… but my Rakhi Sis… a very cute sis… I dragged her too into the beautiful Blog world… I’ve always got immense respect from her… very caring… love her for this… thanks sis…

Raj: A very sweet guy… who always followed my posts closely… hope to see him around more… thanks for being here and for your valuable comments.

Susubala: She is someone I feel I can turn for advises… very caring and very artistic… thank you for all your wishes and support…

Invincible: First got introduced to him when an anonymous a** wrote scrap shit abt him, me and arz000n on most of the blogs… that made me sure that he must be a very hit blogger…that was true… an awesome writer and a very sweet guy… also met him in person… thanks buddy…

Rays of Sun: Rapport developed with her in flash of a second… typical Mumbai ki chokri (getting bored in US ;-) lol…) a very very cute girl… love to chat around with her… thanks for all your love and affection.

Dreamgirl: She followed my posts for some days and then finally commented…happens to be my friend’s friend… thank you dear for all your admiration and sweet comments… happy to know you thru blogs… hope to see u back …

K Kavitha reddy: CA aspirant… a smile came seeing this on her profile… always expressed her opinions and views without any hesitation… thanks for that dear… wish you all the very best for your coming exams… be back after that…

Deepa: A very cute girl… who loves to post comments on chat box…very innocent and very sweet… thank u for sharing your thoughts.

Sadaf: A very nice blog pal…thank you for being a part of this place… hope to see you more often.

Gangadhar: A rocking dude… and a hard-core blogger… get to learn so many new things from his blog…. Thanks buddy…

Ash: An awesome writer… admire the way she writes… thank you dear

My unveilings: Owns one of the very creative blogs and a very prolific writer. I’m fortunate to meet you thru blogs… Thank you :-)>

Rohit Talwar: A very sweet guy and very fun loving and caring, never misses out to be at this place… thanks buddy... he love taking snaps and sharing with his blog friends :-)>

Nagraj: Hez a crick lover… any updates on Cric and his blog will have it… thanks for being a part of my world.

Educatedunemployed: A very nice and down to earth person… like the way she pen downs her thought… thank you dear…

Sudeep – A very sweet guy… If you remember Sudeep, you had been to my blog once sometime in April last year… it was only few months back we interacted quite often on each other’s blog… thanks pal…

Lil_kanth – A very chweeeet girl from Japan… she keeps dropping by to say Hi… whenever she gets time… so nice to meet you here… thanks for all your affection.

(The names are in the order of the visits…)

I would also like to thank all who dropped in this place and shared their opinions with me… thank you buddies…

Vinu, Wanderer, Julia, Nomadic Waves, Vivek Panda, The Ice Princess, Madhvi, Jim, Mridula, Puneetworld, Gypsy, Exasparater, Anbu, Jay, Chennai Pages, Sugababee, Tarun, Nashnui, Pithaly, NyZilleStPuNjAbi, Xtremely_insane, Arun Tatikonda, Quz boss, Tarun, Newsandseduction, Abhishek, Icy Blue, Leon, Arden Forester, L, Dwaipayan, display_name, Sudarshan, Randomthoughts, Zhtip, Illiterate Sneha, Ajay Shetty, Canary, Amit Bulbule, Komal Kanth, MS, Christine n Leon
(I hope I've not missed anyone)

Since last month… there were some new bloggers whom I came across… I thank them all for their continued presence and support…

Preeti, Sasi a.k.a Saz, Jigal, Doll, Neetika, Emotions, Rohini, The Bhandari's, Ishita, Vikas Kaul, Anup.777, Yashita, Vamsee, Adorable, Kumar Chetan, Ravi Kanth, Shreedhar, Shantanu, Alapana, fonzter,dewaker basnet and to all others who made a visit here.

Undoubtly the biggest post of mine so far… but I feel it was required… my blog was my top priority thru out this year… and I love this place a lot…
It’s my friends and visitors who come here makes this place more beautiful and close to my heart.

I love you all

Puneetdreamz will complete one year on 18th Feb ’06…
I’ll be out of town for the weekend so the advance post…

58 Comments:

Blogger strawy said...

OMG... wat is this ???
attack aagaya mujeh almost
itnaaaaaaaaaaa badha post
heheheh
but mez 1st as always
yeppieeeeeeeeeeee
lub ju p00000000
hugssss

3:55 AM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger strawy said...

wowwwwww p000, wat a gr8 post for all ur friends ....
baap re itne saare friends ... most of them gals lolz ...i wonder if u have all those gals on ur YM ...how do u manage ... give me some gyan mantra ... hehhe
but p000 this is such a sweet post..
CONGRATS p00 ...

4:21 AM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger teacup said...

hey that was very nice of you to acknowledge everyone...congrats in advance:))...hope u have a great weekend!!!

i too came across bloggin thru a friend...liked it so much that i wanted one for myself too!!!...but yes, initially, it's only ur frnds who read ur blog and support u...that's so important...after like 2 months of blogging i thot of quittin...but then i continued!!!...and look wat i have found...so many wonderful friends:)...still hoping to find many more...my journey has just started...but congrats to u on ur's:)hope to see u for many more years!!!

4:22 AM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger uttara said...

hey puneet...

hi dude !!!!!!!

congratulations...:)


lets celebrate ... where is the damnn party ???
loll

missed u re:((

sobbbbbzzzzzzzzz
wer is my sweety gogoi ...loll sitiing in surat n seeing whoes surat ( bad joke ).....lolll
bye u take care

uttara

4:23 AM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger strawy said...

oyeeeeeeee uttu u cant celebrate without me...
wherz the band wala
muahh uttuuuuuu
hugsssssssss

4:23 AM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

OMG!!!!

How many days did it take you to write this post?????

Such a lovely lovely lovely post!!

You rock man! I wudnt have been able to write about everyone so nicely, the way u've done it .... i read the whole post (almost ;p) ... and it's really very very sweet of u to celebrate ur blog anniversary this way!

Congratulations btw!!


LOL @ u disappeared after marriage so now I can see what will be my future too :-)

You're not disappearing anywhere .... otherwise don't get married! ;p

And how can i not thank you for ur lovely lines for me!

Am sure ur blogs gonna go for another 20 yrs or something ;p ... until ur kids inherit it! ;p ;p .. ok thoda thoda zyaada ho gaya na! hahaaa ...

Besta luck!!

4:33 AM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger uttara said...

strawyyy.......
muahhhhhh hugggzzzzzz i know u missed me :p

btw how can we celebrate w.o u .. u gonna pay the bill na ...hahhha

hey babes do u really need a band bhaja ?? rnt we enuf...loll
HUGGZZZZZZZZZ

muahhhhh
uttara

4:36 AM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger uttara said...

Puneet.......


*****Uttara: Her comments always kept my spirits high… always gave me her prompt feed back and made sure I come out with best…


hey my pleasure....:) am sure that made u perfect :)

****and after seeing the fun on blog world she finally turned into a hard core blogger…

thanx for dragging me here ...:)
i loved meeting the lovely souls ..
they r simply beautiful...
ya i was a hardcore ... not now i guess .. damnn busy these days .. yes i enjoyed the fun ...;)


***thanks a million…

u r most welcome ... :)
my pleasure ..


*** her word-fights with Gogoi was a major attraction for all my office gang

hahah this is a news for me ..loll
ya i miss him sooo much :(

nice post puneet ..
n keep coming up with ur loely thought for the lovely souls out there ...:)

uttara

4:54 AM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger Alapana said...

It was nice knowing you too,Thankyou for the wonderful words and congratulations on completing an year here. Keep writing and i am no match to your word talent in Hindi shayari:)Keep writing and keep rocking:)

5:18 AM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger che sara sara said...

oh wow...
tat was so sweet of u puneet...
my face filled with a full blush seeing my name there on ur blog post...

and u r a sweet killer...
and u know why i say that...
sweet angel kisses n hugs for its party time...
lets have a ball for ur blog is a one year babe...

6:06 AM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger educatedunemployed said...

Congratulations and celebrations!!!

7:07 AM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger Kathy said...

Hey puneet,my heart is beating fast when im reading the whole post...haha^_~ what if u dont write anything about me?hehe but my name is there..thanx!coz im just here for only a weeks naa?or 1 month maybe?Actually i saw u regularly on sayesha's..yeah,im always thinking who's this good lookin' guy?^_~ hehe?but u know i'm always shy to go to someone's blog and give comment if he never went on my blog yet. And Gosh one day u gave comment naa..and that's the start of exchanging messages.
I really admire u the way u write coz ur so sweet...always full of love here^_^ she's lucky(ur gf)to have u yaar.Keep on writing...and we love u sweetie!Happy one year anniv..and may u have many more anniv.to come! Do take care..catch u then...

hugs,
-kathy-

7:08 AM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger Sudeep said...

Yipppiiee!! 1 year completion party time...

i hope u r out of stn means u r coming to pune to throw a party.. ha ha

Happy 1st anniversary dude.. hope u keep on writing like this n even better till ages... like they say wine is better when old. :))

oye ... my name figures on the list.. kya baat hai.

I was here in April last yr... gosh i dont remember tht.
But i do remember is tht i had come here thro' deepa's blog a few months back n u had a post explaining ur pranks on a colleague.. n myself being a prankster i luved it... but didnt have time to post comment.. n i always had im mind coming here since then... just tht it somehow it just slipped off. But, m happy to be here again.. n will be here always :)

liked the way u wrote down for each n everybody.. i could relate to some of them whom visit regularly. I had same idea for my anniversary but ltrz changed it n did something else.

okie.. for a big post this is a big comment

tk care dude... n happy blogging for years to come

7:24 AM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger tulipspeaks said...

Happy Anniversary honey...

btwn, that was a great way of showing ur appreciation..

and about me.. … a very beautiful person by heart…

well... thats a beautiful person inside and outside too..thought u might wanna add on that.. :P


hugsss and again, wishing to see you thru another wonderful year of blogging..God Bless


hugss

=am000nie=

8:15 AM, February 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats Puneet in advance.Thanx for including me in your list.
have a graet time and congrats once again.

9:37 AM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

WHOA!!!

That was one long post dude!!

And really a nice way to thank all your friends....

Congratulations on finishing one year in blog-o-spehere....

abhi congratulate toh kar diya...party ke liye kidhar aane ka woh bhi jaldi se bata de...mujhe bhook lagi hai ;)

Keep blogging for like another million years to come....

Greetz!!

11:34 AM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger Jewel Rays said...

Happy Anniversary!!! :D

And thank you for regonizing me. I did not expect to see ma name in that wonderful list u mapped out for all ya friends. thats so sweet of you puneet. i was very encouraged by the words u wrote abt me..hehehe..:P

Thank you for supporting me. :) All da best in ya contiunous blogging experience..

Thank you!! *smileS*

8:24 PM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger ishipishi said...

:-) congratulations!!!

what do i say...i was all smiles thru d post...n then i got to d comments...n everythin i read here again has me...smilingg away...

u're a lucky guy puneet...and special...m sure...

lukin forward to manyyy such anniversaries:-)...

9:59 PM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger Rays Of Sun said...

Pooooooooooo
ROS is back on your first happi bday!!
Nicee post and wonderful dedication to your blog pals!!!!

10:28 PM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger Rays Of Sun said...

Cake kithe hai oye:))

10:28 PM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger Rays Of Sun said...

Aur haan..when I first started browsing..I was like damn!! Poo mujhe bhool gaya:(
And then I saw Raysofsun..shining there!! Thanks for the compliment oye! and yes..Once a Mumbiayya always a Mumbaiyya!!

10:29 PM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger Tarun said...

Congrats, miles to go.....
Keep up the good work.

11:18 PM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

happy bday PuneetDreamz ...

keep coursing ...

and thanx for the help on blogroll ... i finally got it up ... thanx a lot

1:14 AM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

and , how do u know if i am cute or not ????

1:29 AM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger Emotions said...

Yeepieeee birthday party !!
happy 2 2 Oops !!i mean happy birthday to ur Puneetz World....
veery looooong post...thank god atleast someone is there to remember all people around.....keep it up dude....good luck...
btw we r waiting 4 d party......choooo chweeeeeeet !! loads of smiles...loads of hugs.....n dher sara gooood luck !!

all d bst !!
keep writng n keep smiling :-)

2:16 AM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger Vipul said...

That was a real sweet dedication from ur side to all those who inspired u to blog!

Inspiration is one thing which tells a person to learn more and achieve more
And i can say that being carefree!

That U ACHIEvED the best blog i have ever seen:)

Rock on buddy

5:08 AM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger Manish Kumar said...

Blog ke is pehle Janmadin ki hardik badhai. Loved the way u mentioned abt ur blog pals. Grt post keep rocking year after year on the blog world.

7:25 AM, February 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being new to blogging, I don't know about the others but I entirely agree about arzoon

8:05 AM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger Dewdrop said...

Oh dear :P:P
Many congrats for your blog anniversary. Thanks for the mention and it was nice to read a short profile of all the people who have impacted your online life.

8:27 AM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger R said...

Oye!! Awesome!!
Mera id bhi hai!! Hurray!! heheee :D

Congrats Dude! have many many more blogging years..!


Party kahan hai be?

9:25 AM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger ishipishi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PuNeEtdreamz!!!....

7:35 PM, February 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi.. :) happy bday to puneetdreamz.. first thing i did was searched mah name :D n um happy its there.. LOL.. ebjoy ur weekend!!

8:22 PM, February 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PuNeEtdreamz

keep up the very good work u are doing.Honestly one of the best blogs i have seen.The way u write is fantastic.

have a great weekend

3:18 AM, February 18, 2006  
Blogger preetishere said...

hi puneet....

sorry for not commenting on the previous posts but you know ne i read all of them....

you r lucky to have love in your life...which family would she prefer??

love letters...lucky u r!!

this is a very cool and looong post...dont want to use lovely coz many others have...planning to drop on many of the mentioned blogs...an interesting friend circle uve got!!....

hope you continue posting for years n years...:)

babyeeee

3:22 AM, February 18, 2006  
Blogger Shriedhar said...

wow!!!
fantastic post!

a gr8 way to thank all those who visited ur space n encouraged u .

I can associate wid ur post coz i am getting to kno how deeply the comments affect us.

u r true ,they, one by one bolster our confidence n keep us going.

I am amused at the number of blg frns u got :)

i hope, i too get a day to write a post like this ..

Happy Blg Anniversary!!! :D

Last but not the least

I was thrilled to c my name on ur post .

thnx :)

7:09 AM, February 18, 2006  
Blogger ishipishi said...

u've been tagged...

wen u get back:) from ur trip...and wen d celebrations are over:)...do take up d "top 5 things" tag! (details in my blog)...if u haven't already!

11:49 AM, February 18, 2006  
Blogger anup.777 said...

Yaah! Congrats on completing 1 yr! :) My u have many many many more such fun-filled years! Keep up the good work m8!

12:07 AM, February 19, 2006  
Blogger MS said...

Hey Dreamer!!

My my....Am I dreaming here :)....WOW that was really wonderful buddy, to acknowledge the support of this special entity - called 'Friends' - who mean so much to us in our lives. And as I often say - "Without Friendship N without such dear friends, there wouldn't have been a bigger VOID than my Life."

Thanks dear once again.

Cheers!!
MS

1:51 AM, February 19, 2006  
Blogger Zyenab said...

Ohh myy ...Such a long post !!!
Read it entiely in two days ;) lOl

Congratulations dear...On this successful completaion of a whole year !

Happy first Anniversary Puneetdreams :)

3:26 AM, February 19, 2006  
Blogger dimwitnot said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:15 AM, February 19, 2006  
Blogger Keshi said...

Pu bear Im bakkkkkkkkk! HUGGGGGGGGGGZ! How u been? How many new chicks on ur list now? lol! Oh btw, d u rem who I am..lolllz! IM KESHI ;-)



**Keshi – She came and brought along sunshine of love and happiness… the most happening blogger… am completely fidao over her writing… she also ignited the spark of flirting in me… can’t forget those initial days of flirting sweeti… you are one of the most beautiful persons I’ve ever met… thanks for being a true and loving friend.


Thanks awwww so sweet! Anyways abt igniting some flirting aprk in u was all a lie...lol...cos u already were on fire and the flirt king in blog land...rem? hahahaha!


hey btw, why havent u even dropped a MISSING-U msg in my earlier post (A tale of a star)...duhhh obviously u didnt miss me... :*(


Keshi.

6:29 PM, February 19, 2006  
Blogger PNA said...

hey congratulations puneet .......
cool yaar .....one year and happy bloggy birthday to u

2:28 AM, February 20, 2006  
Blogger Sadaff said...

awwwww
the love

and yes india pawned us in the ODIs
but equal now
we got the tests
and you the odis

and i will come often:(
*embarassed*

9:36 AM, February 20, 2006  
Blogger Dawn said...

WOW....so it was a Dawn isnt it for your blogging :)

I am glad...to read about all...:D its wonderful...many times we cross by and climb high in life...but forget those who gave hands to help you or even encourage you...may be its a last drop and not the ocean but still each drop has its value and you made it very clear in this post :)

Am proud of you my dear...keep rocking & hey....Congrats on the first anniversary....:)

cheers

12:06 PM, February 20, 2006  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

HELLO GUYS... I'M BACK...
THANKS FOR ALL UR WISHES



$ strawy $
huggzzzzz doll
ur #1 always :-)
itnaaaaaaaaa baadha postttt for
itnniiiii chweeet ladki :-)
lolz ye ye I have max gal frnds :-)
not all are on YM ;-)
ne ways u dont need mantra...
ur a big champ :-))
huggzzzzz
thanks doll :-))



$ yashita $
thanks dear :-)
I had a nice wkend ;-)
all the very best for ur blog journey.. am sure u'll find many many more :-)
hve fun... n keep blogging :-)
CHEERS



$ Uttara $
Hii babez
thanks a lot :-)
missdd u toooo

gogoi is having a dry run in surat ;-)

am sure that made u perfect :)
lolzzz almost :-) perfection is an
illusion ;-)

thanx for dragging me here ...:)
i loved meeting the lovely souls ..

ur welcome :-) my pleasure

thanks for all ur support n wishes
Cheers



$ Cheesy $
hey sweeti
well half a day to go thru all my post to see who all made a visit... and rest half to write abt them ;-)

thanks so much for all ur wishes dear
:-)
I'm not expecting ne1 to read the

entire post ;-)
i know long posts r boring enough ;-)

Am sure ur blogs gonna go for another 20 yrs or something ;p ... until ur kids inherit it
lolzzz ROFL...
continuing to blog after marriage is only possible if I also turn her into a blogger ;-) lolzzz
thanks a milllion :-)
Cheers



$ Alapana $
thanks dear :-)
Keep writing and i am no match to your word talent in Hindi shayari:)
awww dear :-) huggzzzz
I luv the way u write :-)
Cheers



$ sophia $
hiii
sweet killer... i luv that ;-)

my face filled with a full blush seeing my name there on ur blog post...

lolzz
thanks for all ur appreciation :-)
huggzzzzzz



$ educatedunemployed $
thank u :-)
Cheers



$ lil_kanth $
lolz dear
hope ur heart beats r normal now :-)

im always thinking who's this good lookin' guy?^_~
hahahah lolz... :-)))

dun think too much b4 visiting nebody's blog ... if friendship is destined it will happen...
i saw u once on Keshi's blog and i was there on ur blog :-)
I never had a clue I had a silent admirer in u :-)
so u never know who is waiting for u :-) lolzzzz
thankkksss a milliooon for all those sweet n kind words :-)
tk crrrr
Huggzzzzzzz



$ Sudeep $
lolz @ coming to Pune to throw a party :-)well my Pune trip is long due I guess ;-) lots of friends there :-)

u might hav just made a casual visit in april... v both were new @ that time ;-) am happy to see u back and thanks for all ur appreciation :-)
thanks a lot
Cheers



$ amutha $
hiii
thats a beautiful person inside and outside too..thought u might wanna add on that..
lolzz hahaha sure sure :-)
thank uuuuuu
Cheers



$ Zombie
thanks cheeku :-)
I'll try :-)>
Cheers



$ Nagraj $
thanks buddy :-)

Honestly one of the best blogs i have seen.The way u write is fantastic.
am flattered dude :-)
thanks a ton :-)
Cheers



$ Arz000n $
thanks dude...
n thanks for introducing me to this wonderful place :-) party karte hain chal Barista main ;-0
coffee pilakar kalta dunga ;-)
hehehe
Cheers



$ Qaiyum $
Hi
Welcome to my Blog :-)
n welcome to blogworld
thank u
Cheers



$ my unveilings $
lolz dear
sometimes unexpected things do happen :-)
am encouraged by ur lovely posts :-) bt can't match ur blogging speed ;-)
thanks dear....
Cheers


$ Neetika $
lolzzz dear
sure sure...
letz party ;-)
thanks sooooo muchhhhhhhh
lots of Hugs & kisses
drools ;-)

hugggzzzzzzzz



$ ishita $
thanks so much dear :-)
am happy my post n comments made u smile :-)

thanks a ton for all ur wishes

hey dear thanks for the tag :-)
I guess I've taken a similar tag :-) lolzzz

Cheers



$ ROS $
hey kudiyeee...
mez happy to c u back
:-) buzy girl
cake ke liye mumbai aaja jaldi se ;-)

tujhe kaise bhul sakta hoon re :-)
thanks dear:-)
huggzzzzzzz



$ Tarun $
thanks dude :-)
Cheers



$ Deepa $
lolz deepa
thank u
:-)
well ur blog says ur cute ;-)
am not wrong in judging girls ;-)
lolzzzz
Cheers



$ emotions $
thanks u choo much
waitng for the party...lolz
lets plan for a virtual one ;-)
loads of smiles n thank u for ur loads of wishes :-))
huggzzzz
keep coming
cheers



$ Wanderer (Wand000nie) $
hi
good to see u back :-)
thanks so much
That U ACHIEvED the best blog i have ever seen:)
awww I'm flattered :-)
thanks buddy
Keep coming
cheers



$ Jigal $
:-) thank u :-)
Cheers



$ Manish $
thank u so much for being around always

:-)
Cheers



$ Hiren $
welcome to blog world and welcome to my blog :-)
thank u :-)
cheers



$ Dewdrop $
hi mysterious girl :-)
thanks so much for your continued luv n support :-)
cheers



$ Rohit $
lols dude
ur one of the sweet guys I've ever met :-)
mumbai aaja party kar lenge :-)
Cheers



$ Suhaag $
thats perfect timing :-)
ur comments in shayaris were always special... keep writing n keep coming

yaadon main meri tumne aakar
meri yaadon ko apne kareeb kar diya
yaad kiya tha tumhe chupke se
par hichkiyon ne tumahri is raaz ko beraaz kar diya ;-)


koshish ki jawab dene ki... shayad jawab milgaya hoga :-))

Cheers



$ Doll $
lolz see I didnt miss ur name :-)
hope u had a nice time
thanks dear
cheers



$ Gangadhar $
thanks so much buddy :-)
but the very first moment i saw your writings,got addicted to your writing style..You write in a simply superb way..A unique style..
**blushing**
thanks a million
its the support of u guys which helps me a lot :-)

take care
Cheers



$ Preeti $
hey preeti...thanks a lot for the post on ur blog for me :-)
and thanks so much for being here :-)

you r lucky to have love in your life...which family would she prefer??
she wud prefer me ;-) lolzzzz

thanks for all the appreciation :-)
Cheers



$ Shreedhar $
hiii
thanks buddy

yess the comments frm ur blog pals really helps a lot :-)
the confidence just goes up :-)

am sure u'll write even a bigger post on ur anniv :-)
all the very best
Cheers



$ anup.777 $
hi buddy
thanks so much
Cheers



$ MS $
well @ puneetdreamz we all dream :-)
thanks so much buddy for ur wishes... and very well said... friends are so very imp in life :-)

take care
Cheers



$ gumnaaaaam $
awww dear u read the entire posts :-)
I was not expecting ne1 to read it

entirely :-)

thanks so muchhhhhhhhhhhh
Cheersssss



$ Keshi $
Huggzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sweeti
welcome back :-)))
right time ... coz its celebrations

here :-)
I was expecting u to bring some sweets

for me ;-) lolzzz

cos u already were on fire and the flirt king in blog land...rem?

hahahaha!

lolzzzz nopes nopes
it was only after flirting with the queen of blogworld (keshu)... i was honoured as flirt king ;-) lolzzz
hahahaa

I missd u ... was dropping a message a proof for that... ;-)

thanks dear for being a very special part of this place of mine:-)
Cheers



$ Ash $
thank U so much :-)>
Cheers



$ Sadaf $
lolz dear
embarassed... Y ????

hope to c u around
Cheers


@ Dawn
yessss it was Dawn...
a very sweet n special friend :-)>

...but forget those who gave hands to help you or even encourage you..
ye thats so true...
bt I've learned that... :-)

thanks for your continued support :-)am fortunate to meet u thru blog :-)

Cheers



I'LL BE BACK WITH A NEW POST...
HUGGGGZZZZZZZZ

11:57 PM, February 20, 2006  
Blogger Rupa (BNB) said...

Wow Puneet congrats.. U r sooo sweet.

:) let the blogging go on for years.

2:50 AM, February 21, 2006  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

$ Gangadhar $
hey dude...
a bit tied up :-)
sorry to keep u waiting


$ BnB $
thank u choooo much
will try to continue it as long as I cud :-)


$ Susubala $
thank u ji :-)
I just made an attempt to thank all the sweet people who shared their time and opinion with me :-)
am happy it made u smile :-))

Cheers

3:58 AM, February 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey.. u really commented back on allllllllllllllllllllll these comments.. thats so sweet of u.. i was reluctant to reply when i had 15 comments in one go... umm impressed by ur dedication/ :)

7:30 AM, February 21, 2006  
Blogger Michelle said...

amazin post :-)
u actually sat n wrote bout everyone...thats so cool

lolz...btw i will come to mumbai someday hahahaha

7:41 AM, February 21, 2006  
Blogger strawy said...

ok i m backkkkkkk...
oye p00 k bacche ..oopssss ..
where were u gayeb ???
do u know how much v all (only me waise ..winkz) were missing u ...hehehe
anyways ...good to c u back chweetuuu ... ok ok u deserve a huggy huggy from me now ...hugssssssss
choo chweet p000 ....
thnx soooo sooo much for trusting me re and even i trust u in the same way ... p000 u r one of the best gift i got from God... m really so happy to have a friend like u ... n i feel so proud .. hehehe
oyeeee jayada ho raha hai !!! :P
haye rabba u to phul ke gubbara hoying ... lolzzzz
hugsssss my p000
lub juuuuuu
miss uuuuu cho cho much


strawy

7:49 AM, February 21, 2006  
Blogger Keshi said...

oooops I've lost my Flirt Aid box since ages ago....guess it's in Pu's closet DUHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Keshi.

3:24 PM, February 21, 2006  
Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

:))))
maybe this time u made a mistake ????

10:26 PM, February 21, 2006  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

$ Divya $
Hi baby
good to see u here :-)
chal abhi apna blog bhi jaldi se chalu kar :-)
thanks u cho muchhhhhhh
huggzzzzzzzz



$ doll $
thanks dear :-)
happy to hear that
I luv to reply one on one :-)
I always do that :-)>
Cheers



$ Mischelle $
thanks dear
u actually sat n wrote bout everyone...
ye actually it was possible to stand n write na ;-) Lolzz bad joke :-)
waiting for u ;-) in Mumbai

Cheers



$ Strawy $
my doll is back
hugggzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

U know na main kahan gayab ho gaya tha ;-)

do u know how much v all (only me waise ..winkz) were missing u
lolz hahahaaha
cho cho chweet
missd u toooooooooooooo

awwww dear am so touched to read ur comment...
I guess we were destined to meet here :-) am sooooo happy and thankful for that :-)
lolz @ phul ke gubbara...
ye abhi main udd bhi raha hoon
thanks a million doll
huggzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


$ Keshi $
Lolz dear
ye ye its same with me ;-)
see am good at stealing flirt box also ;-)
hehehee
Cheers


$ Deepa $
Let time prove that ;-)
as of date I'm sure I've not ;-)
cheers

1:16 AM, February 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
CONGRATS.......
Am still reading all ur posts.... :-))
Take care

6:23 AM, February 22, 2006  
Blogger Urvashi said...

Hey! Belated Happy Blog Birthday to you!!
How nice of you to mention me too!! :D

11:10 AM, February 22, 2006  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ phoenix rises
thanks a lot dear :-)
my pleasure :-)

cheers

3:07 AM, February 23, 2006  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ Kiran
awww dear ...
dun be so senti....
huggggzzzzzzz

ur most welcome... :-)
and be as sweet as ur are always :-)


Cheers

8:23 PM, February 26, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow!!!!..its grt to be honoured by such lovely post....hehe

but know wat....i can't see u enjoying like this in ma absence..lolzzzzzzz..kidding...

u r simply grt...especial place for everyone me too...hehe....u deserve loads of hugzzz and luv from everyone....u r a perfect synonym of ur name a very pure soul...luv u and loads of hugzzzzzzz
really wish to meet u...how can i miss golden moments of meeting someone very special like u...this wish will be bless...n will surely meet somewhree in this beautiful world

though late wish u belated happy blog day puniee

Hugzz
luv

4:11 PM, March 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home