Friday, March 24, 2006

Bajate Raho ;-)

All cricket lovers must be upset with the recent defeat in test match against England. Anways, lots read/seen in newspaper, on blogs and on television… this post is no analysis on cricket…

Yesterday, a crazy thought hit my mind… what some of our cricket stars would be thinking after the defeat… so here I go…

Suarav Ganguly : Huh ‘so called’ TEAM INDIA still looses the way it used to under my captainship… so why sack me alone… “Aur Banao captain Dravid ko”
I Quote – “Main Intezaar Karunga, Team Apni Coach Parayee”

Rahul Dravid : Ooooh I thought England will drop my catches too, wasn’t that a silent deal… doesn’t matter I’m Captain anyways till 2007 and in good books of Chappell too…
I Quote – “Deewar but without Birla Cement”

Sachin Tendulkar : Aaila I’m again out for 2 months… yet again thanks to my injury… finally something is consistent with me… my injuries, can still manage soft corner coz people blame injury for my non-performance
I Quote – “Master Blaster in complete plaster”

Greg Chappell : I need to exchange mail with someone real fast to divert the attention from this failure…
Wish Saurav was in team… I’m missing my scapegoat ;-)
It’s team effort… whom to blame.
I Quote – “English Babu Desi Team”

Virendra Sehwag : Network was busy so ‘meri ma’ ka phone nahin aaya…but my wife said since chickens are effected with flew… ducks will do, good atleast someone will be happy…
I Quote – “Batsmen No. 9 2 11 ”

Anil Kumble : Now I’ve to come ‘one down’ at batting also… too tough at 35yrs
I Quote – “Main Hoon Na”

MS Dhoni : My Hair style is not working for me… I thought after hitting the ball, it falls only beyond the boundary… I’m Misjudging… catches… stumping and boundaries… Mumbai ke dhoodh mey milawat hain…
I Quote – “Catch Choda to Darna Kya”

Irfaan Pathan : Was I selected as opener… or as a strike bowler or as a middle order batsman… or as a…
Gosh can anyone tell me my role… thoughts going ‘all round’ my mind
I Quote – “All rounder banaya aapne”

VVS Laxman : Thank God I was not playing, anyways I wouldn’t have scored, now my chances of getting selected for next match increases.
I Quote – “Should be in test team atleast - Bas Itna Sa Khwaab Hai ”

M. Kaif : I was the only guy who played in previous games and still I was not selected. Kam se kam 12th man rakha hota, 3-4 catches to pakad leta,.
I Quote – “Apne Hue Paraye”

Yuvraj Singh : I told you ‘Kim’; I’ll meet you early today after the match. Next time I’ll try to make it before lunch
I Quote – “Akele Hum Akele Tum - Kim aur Yuvi”

Sreesanth, Munaf & Other bowlers : 15 catches dropped, We virtually got all of them out twice in each innings, we really are strike bowlers.
I Quote – “Fielders Huye Pagal”

Wasim Jaffer : I can give Dravid a serious competition, na na nothing to do with captaincy but our strike rate matches a lot… less than 20…
I Quote – “Run Banane Bhi Do Yaaro ”

Harbhajan Singh : Firang Sardar asardar aur main local bekar
I Quote – “Phir Wohi Spin Laya Hoon”

Indian Selectors : Do we need a separate Test Team? One-day team scores more than the test team.
I Quote – “Team Wohi Jo Match Jeet Kar Laye ”

Andrew Flintoff : Oooh I didn’t remove my t-shirt…just forgot… but good in a way, coz Dravid is replacing Ganguly everywhere, and I guess he might at Lords Balcony too
I Quote – “Wah team ho to aisi”

England team management & coach : The trick of bringing 2000 England supporters (of that 1500females, and of that 1100 watching matches in bikini) finally did the trick… we got their attention at right places at right time.
I Quote – “11 Khiladi aur 1100 haseena”

Cheers

41 Comments:

Blogger strawy said...

ummmmm ... ajeeb sa title hai ..lolzz
anyways
mez 1st
hehhehee
hugss p00

10:00 AM, March 24, 2006  
Blogger Tarun said...

LOL Puneet.
Best one was on Harbhajan.
My sympathies with Kaif and Laxman.

10:05 AM, March 24, 2006  
Blogger 0 said...

Hey puneet i stole ur falling flakes/flowers look - hope its ok. but it does render much better on a black background. if u know how i can change the color of the flowers do let me know. nice blog u have here :)

10:22 AM, March 24, 2006  
Blogger kumarldh said...

lol @ tendua
man he needs a rest.

10:51 AM, March 24, 2006  
Blogger Dawn said...

AWESOME ...........:D
for everyone...everything fits...perrrrfectly...;)

cheers

3:41 PM, March 24, 2006  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ strawy
lols
yehan ka radio channel hain 93.5 FM unki punch line hain...
i luv it... bajate raho ;-)
huggsss


@ tarun
thanks buddy
my sympathies for crick lovers like us :-)
Cheers


@ roopa
Hi welcome to my blog
since u have stolen already therez nothing much i can do ;-) lol
kidding...
i dun knw hw to change the colours... i got the code with pic from a site n used it as is :-)
thanks fr dropping by
Cheers

11:34 PM, March 24, 2006  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ kumar chetan
lols he needs to gain his confidence back :-)
Cheers


@ dawn
thank u hain ji :-)
am happy to hear that :-)
Cheers



@ kkalz
hey i tried ur link bt didnt find a blog :-(

ye infact in between even my craze had gone down... bt now its back... :-)

will check out Mumbai Mirror surely... thnk u
and thanks so much for all ur appreciation :-)
Cheers

11:40 PM, March 24, 2006  
Blogger Rupa (BNB) said...

hehehe Hillarious.

Viru ka network sirf down nahi,Veeru out & Dhoni in.

Dhoni boi u hit run or not, I dont mind, u stand like a wall not for Indian cirket team, just for me.

I simply love watching u. muuuha

1:41 AM, March 25, 2006  
Blogger Emotions said...

Superb write up !!

all d bst !!
keep writing n keep smiling :-)

4:07 AM, March 25, 2006  
Blogger tulipspeaks said...

alrite.. let me tell u the truth..

i normally will skip any post regarding cricket.. i simply dont understand anything about it and dont know any of the players mentioned..

so, i skip this one dear..

=am000nie=

4:14 AM, March 25, 2006  
Blogger Sudeep said...

Luuuuved all the I Quotes.... awesome work dude

deewar w/o birla cement
ROFL

btw, the remaining 400 females were not wearing bikinis? Damn i really missed watching the match

4:49 AM, March 25, 2006  
Blogger Kishley (Dolly Sapra) said...

um not going thru ur post cos i dun like cricket n honestly din follow much in starting paras.. :D

7:02 AM, March 25, 2006  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Hehehehe..
That was one hillarious post coming outta you dude....

Today aftanoon when I thought of writing a new post for ma blog afta like so many days...I put up ma thoughts on the similar lines..but then erased them and wrote something else....but this one is so kewl!!

Am still laughing thinking about the QUOTES...they were amazing!!!

7:04 AM, March 25, 2006  
Blogger anup.777 said...

lolz ... ur style reminds me of Arz000n ... :) lolz ... enjoyed throughly! :)

7:35 AM, March 25, 2006  
Blogger Tarun said...

@ Sudeep:*LOL* Naughty Naughty

8:15 AM, March 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okkk...honestly this is the third..maybe 4th time i got here!!!i lost count...

first time i wz like...cricket..! maybe later !! *grin*...

second time my connection ditched me the min i got into the comments section...

well before sumthin else turns up again....this was a fun read puneet:))...once i got to reading it i wz laughin away!

8:51 AM, March 25, 2006  
Blogger ishipishi said...

what shit....why did?! oh Godd...

dekhaa..m not thinkin str8 tdy...last comment was mine...and i didn't sign in...ab dikh raha hai..."anonymous" said...ufff :-(!!

8:53 AM, March 25, 2006  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ kkalpz
cool...
wats ur name btw
enjoy ur blog hopping
n hope to c urblog soon
tk cr
Cheers


@ BnB
lols @ dhoni
i know hez the current heartthrb...
gd if he stays longer... u can adore him for longer time ;-)
lol
thanks dear
Cheers


@ emotions
thanks dear
tk cr
Cheers


@ amutha
thats a honest comment
admire that :-)
i know u dun knw abt cric
:-(

tk cr
Cheers

8:57 AM, March 25, 2006  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ sudeep
the remaining 400 females were not wearing bikinis?
rofl... that even i dun knw...
i wish i shld have gone to see the match... oops to see the babez... paisa vasool ;-)
lol kidding


thanks for ur admiration dude
Cheers


@ kishley
not a probs dear :-)
tk cr
Cheers


@ arz000n
hello dude
thanks sooooooo much...
actually i remembered u all thru out the post...
i can still remember ur posts on cric... they were simply awesome :-)

i made the humour king laugh...
wuhuuuuu ;-)
Cheers


@ zombie
lol
ye we did drop 15 catches in mumbai and total 22 in test series ;-)

Cheers

9:03 AM, March 25, 2006  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ anup
hey buddy
arz000n is Humour king :-)
bows down to him...
hez the inspiration behing such posts :-)

thanks so much
Cheers


@ tarun
lol
liked his preception ;-)
Cheers


@ ishita
good u finally read n cud comment :-)
thanks so much for 3-4 attempts... am happy u commented :-)
no probs dear kabhi kabhi net dhoka deta hain :-)
like our crick team ;-)
Cheers

9:06 AM, March 25, 2006  
Blogger Kathy said...

...hmm cricket??sigh...i dunno anything about it puneet but read your post though, up to the last part..^_^!!
..i just can't forgive myself if i won't write any comment here^_~ for you hehe..^_^ sweet naa??oh ho ho!
...enjoy sunday sweetie.
..i'll try to catch u online and catch me too if u can? haha.^_~

cheers,
-kathy-

7:31 PM, March 25, 2006  
Blogger Manish Kumar said...

ha ha ha hja superb post !
boy u have a super sense of humor:)

11:27 PM, March 25, 2006  
Blogger educatedunemployed said...

Awesome fun!

8:39 AM, March 26, 2006  
Blogger Rama Deepthi Muddu said...

i first wondered how a post can have these many comments..n read till the end... i cudnt stop commenting myself.... first of all..ur blog's look is amazing..!!ur posts though very lengthy make u read till the end(very intresting..no intensions!!)n ur poetry...wowwwwwww!
nd the comments you get..., i had a very nice time reading them...
cool blog.. keep posting..njoy

8:50 AM, March 26, 2006  
Blogger Keshi said...

**i normally will skip any post regarding cricket..

lol Amu...Im a bit like u too..I mean I like Cricket but I dun u'stand these guys' cricket junk lingo..lol sorry Pu :):)


Keshi.

5:30 PM, March 26, 2006  
Blogger Keshi said...

btw what's Bajate Raho?

Keshi.

9:55 PM, March 26, 2006  
Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

hi

1:16 AM, March 27, 2006  
Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

i am unable to post on shoutbox ... it says spam detected.

heh heh ... this one was funny.

i have read da vinci code too .... and after that , u really dont know what to believe and what not to ..

i kinda disagree w/ ur version of mahabharata coz duryodhana's dad stole what was actually not his ...

1:20 AM, March 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was a wonderful post puneet fits perfectly to all indian players.
seriously either Laxman or kaif should be at No.6.
Liked Munaf ,sreesanth's lines they really got england out twice .
but didnot understand ur post title.

10:09 AM, March 27, 2006  
Blogger Shriedhar said...

LOL :D

pretty funny :)
esp the last one :)

9:49 PM, March 27, 2006  
Blogger Sudhanshu said...

The 'In Conversation' thing is great. Could I have that too?

1:14 AM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

loll hahah Puneet that was great!!

6:23 PM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger che sara sara said...

ROTFL...
u made my laugh early morning puneet

7:33 PM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger Vipul said...

Mwahahahaha the Quotes were oh so hilarious and everything fits in so well!

9:15 PM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger Astral said...

Hey Puneet,
Like it dude! I wish one of them could read that :) :)
Cheers
Suchi

8:40 AM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ lil_kath
awwwwww dear its ok
its so sweet of u to read it till end :-)
am a bit busy so difficult to catch me ;-) lol
take care dear
Huggss


@ jigal
good to have respect :-)
thanks buddy
tk cr
Cheers


@ kkalpz
if younger bro then forget it ;-)
kalpz ka full form hmmm
kalpana...
bt am bad at guessing ;-)
hav fun
Cheers


@ manish
thank u so much buddy
:-) Cheers

9:40 AM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ leon
thanks dude :-)
Cheers


@ educatedunemployed
thank u hain ji
Cheers


J-O-S-H (My Bench !)
hi welcome to my blog
thanks for droppin by and thanks for those sweet words
am happy u found it interesting
thanks for all ur appreciation
tk cr
Cheers


@ keshi
thats ok dear...
bajate raho means... keep playing (some muscial instrument)
but also means taking a ride on some1
tk cr
Cheers

8:19 PM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ deepa
awwww dun knw y u cant post on shoutbox
:-(

thanks dear

duryodhana's dad stole...
lol
how can he... he was blind, he never got the raj till pandu was ruling

ne ways

tk cr
Cheers


@ nagraj
thanks buddy...
i was not getting ne title and "Bajate Raho" is the punch line of my fav FM channel 93.5, which i was listening so i wrote that ;-) lol
Cheers


@ sridhar
thanks buddy
Cheers


@ sudhanshu
I wil give it u...
rt now a bit busy
its there in bloggers help
thanks for dropping
Cheers

8:26 PM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ 4u2nvau/Rohit
thanks buddy
Cheers


@ sophia
thanks dear
Cheers


@ wanderer
lol thank u ji
Cheers


@ divya
lol dear
ab woh khelega ka nahin to gaali padegi na...
tune dishum nahin kiya ;-) lol
Cheers

8:29 PM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@astral
hi Suchi... welcome to my blog :-)
i too wish one of them cud read ;-)
thanks for dropping by
Cheers


@ kkalpz
lol @ ur bro
cool so my guessing has improved :-)
i didnt see the match coz i was in office bt i saw the highlights ;-)
patake series jeetne par :-)
Cheers

8:31 PM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

@ susubala
ooops extremely SORRY
I saw... I read...
bt I reply to all at one time and it got slipped...
sooo sooo sooo sorrry

well i knw cric doesnt interests girls genrly so its ok...

thanks dear
Cheers

11:25 PM, March 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home