Wednesday, March 29, 2006

150 not out but…

No girls… this post is not on cricket… so chillax ;-)

In October 2005 I posted my 100th post… that came in slightly over 7 months, and in next 6 months I could blog only 50 posts…this is my 150th post… Wuhuuuu… cool na… but there is a substantial reduction in my blogging speed…

But will this trend continue?
Nopes

Ohh great… so its gonna be better na…?
Nopes

What do you mean?
I mean its gonna go worse.

Last year in December, for the first time a thought came in my mind to quit blogs… but then I was like nopes no quitting till I complete my one year… and recently I came up with my anniversary post :-)
Then the count was close to 150 so I thought to hang round till then.

So am I gonna quit blogging
Not exactly but my blog will switch into silent mode… for next few weeks it will be as cold as dead. I do have plans to be back, but when I don’t know...

I know this will take a lot of my friends on surprise but I guess I’m not left with any options. 24 hours in a day seems to be too less for me… I’ll try to bargain with god if he can consider my request to increase the number of hours in a day for me as a special case so that I can be in touch with you guys thru blogs… but considering my pervious experience with him I doubt if he would entertain my request.

With the financial year coming to an end, there is ample work pressure, moreover audits will take place soon and then I’ve got some other personal things lined up… and the only way I can devote myself to my real world is after withdrawing myself from my virtual world.

I promise that I’ll be back… I don’t think I will be able to blog with the same pace or dedication but then its difficult to be away from this beautiful world and the beautiful people I’ve met in last one year.

So for the time being… Puneet virtually signs off from his virtual world…

I’ve categorized all my previous 150 posts to the best I cud… herez the link… just incase you wanna get more bored than you already are ;-)



Blog Landmarks
150 Notout but...

Celebration time at puneetdreamz

My First day and 100th Post…


Absurd Humor
Bajate Raho

Supreme dominance when staying alone…girls like it this way…

Resolutions... Do U have any ???

And they bitch so easily

If anything can go wrong, it will

Tactics girls often use

Eerie Interviews

Wacky thoughts… Mumbai roads again…

Hume tumse pyaar kitna…

Bumper – One Liners


My world n Me
Weird... Am I ???

A to Z about Me

Meet my Best Pal

Puneet & his Pranks

And she went away…

13 Facts about me…

99 Facts about Me

Mess is synonymous with my room

Married OR Happy ???

He is a jolly good fellow… he is a jolly good fellow…


Missing Someone
Love... Love letters

For someone very special...

We are so different yet so similar…

Imtehaan ho gayi intezaar ki...

Damn it! Say a YES now!


On You…
Steal from me

Where and how would you have liked me to meet?

White Lies

This one is on you friendz


Festive Mood
Sharing the fun

Rang Barse... Bheege Chunar wali... Rang Barse...

Jingle bells... jingle bells... Jingle all the way...

Crackers of Happiness and Candles of Love…

A day off… what a relief

Happy Gokulashtmi

Love U Sis…


I'm Celebrating
Mumbai welcomed Misty :-)>

Happy Birthday Soniye - 6th Feb

Your feet can help lend a hand

Last Post of this Year :-)

Birthdays in Bulk…

Happy Teacher’s Day

Happy Friendship Day

Finally I got her

A House Party

Happy Birthday Dad: 10th July

Happy B'dy Mom - 18 June

On the dance floor oh kudhiye - Nach baliye

Water water every where

A Calming Retreat


On my bike
Three years… and on…

Driving Temperament

When going gets tough it gets worse…

My Stars are not good right now…

My Bike encounters

Another close miss

When truck hit my bike


Only Reviews
Rang De Basanti

Jaadu Hain Nasha Hain

My weekend date with Movies

Sarkar: Hats off

Parineeta – A class movie

B&B running housefull

Bollywood babes at Cannes

No more SEXY roles, says Sameera

KAAL: What the F*** of a movie

I’m not Bajirao

Freaking on movies

Alexander - The Movie


My Point of View
We believe what we are told

Love is not choice

Comment here and U will...

Failures often teach us more…

Re-Live... Will U ??? ...

They Say its illegal

Your Love or Your Friendship

Scissors cutting the scenes or the clothes…

Stealing a Kiss

Media is just selling scrap

Just keep blessing as you have always done…

Dus Bahane kar ke le gaye dil… le gaye dil

SBI – Never thought they are so professional…

“Uppar ki Kamai”

Educated Illiterates

No dirty jokes

How women drive a two-wheeler…

Formal dressing on Sunday

Thru with Boards

Dream team delivers the dream

Indian Idol - Grand Finale

Aman & Mini are Hopeless on Indian Idol

Celebrating Love


That’s Mumbai
Rain Rain Go Away… Mumbaities Need Some Relief to Stay

Monsoon, Mumbai & Me and My Journey Back Home

Monsoon Messes Mumbai

Tip tip barsaa paani… and the rest is ur imagination

Traffic Jam at Zero hrs

Traffic police never gonna improve.

BEST on strike

Gambling on roads


Daily Cribbings
Some routine…some change…

Some good….some bad… some made me happy & some sad…

F.. R.. I.. E.. N.. D.. S..

Some Light Moments

And I was welcomed…

Two years and I decided to move on…

Just some glance

It all went in vain

Celebrating Independence

Yet in Vacation Mood

Life is an experiment

A straw that broke the camel’s back

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years

Back to square one

Excuse me friends...

Freaking out with friends…

MONDAY BLUES

Free cakes – not that yummy…

How I cooked Maggie Noodles

Post impact of the Picnic

Leaving keys at home

Strange policies on laptops

Disturbing phone talks

Getting home early…

Working Late Hours


Simply Timepass
A story...

Chat and Enjoyy...

No one worth possessing can be quite possessed

Time Filler ;-)

Some Silly Secrets

Blogging Time Pass

Tagged again !!!

Tagged: Seven

Life's Little Instruction Book

Why guys like girls

My Love Style

It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart

Helmet – One-liners

Left-brain vs. Right brain

Whom should we follow?

Power of human mind


Cricket
"The will to conquer is the first condition of victory"

We Won: Malayagiri Cricket Tournament

Galli Cricket is back

Talking about Consistency

Fortune favours Saurav

Why Saurav is in the team?

(What ever time I cud extract got utilised in writing this extra long post ;-)

67 Comments:

Blogger strawy said...

yeeeeeeeeeeehooooooooooooo
150th post
congrats p000
hugsssss
hit 200 soon

8:15 PM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger Jewel Rays said...

Congrats on the 150th post.

:)

And hope you will be back soon aite.:)

8:35 PM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger Shriedhar said...

congraats!
Miss u puneet :P

but dun wrry, take inspiration frm this lazy blgger :)
for, it will almost take me 4 years for 100 posts and 6 years for 150 posts that im never sure to get reached.
u hv already got scores(like sachin) n ppl dun mind u being out for a duck a 30 times now(like sachin) :)

9:21 PM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger preetishere said...

hello dear....a very happy 150th post...dont bid adieu to blogging...please do come back.....

mere examz chal rahe hain naa isliye im not blogging...will be back in swing from 8th...i do keep coming online now and then and read posts here and some other places but as usual dont cooment...

all the best...take care..cheers

babyee

11:58 PM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger ishipishi said...

oh...i got here to wish u "Happy Gudi Pawda"...and what do i see?!...u're switching to silent mode?:-(

*sigh* i know...real life...and valid reasons all...kya bolu?!...par na luk at it dis way...u did 100...then first anniv...then u thot..ummmm...150??!...and now...tell me how does 200 sound?? ;-)...

needless to say rite...? that u will be missed so....hang around here too...slow down but don disappear okkk!:-)

12:59 AM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger Kathy said...

..oh 150 post..that's cool!but the next word is.. you will be in silent mode? oh that's sad :( but i understand you yaar..just hoping you'll visit sometimes when you're free and pls. keep in touch.
..and i promise i will too.
..will miss you sweetie:)take care naa..goodluck too!
be happy..muahh!

hugss puneet...

6:47 AM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger Tarun said...

"My Point Of View."....*Shines his collar* .... :))
Anyways I guessed u are busy coz u could not reply to the comments people posted.
I just want to say one thing Puneet, "You always find time for things you love." think about it.
Ciao

7:10 AM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger Dewdrop said...

Congrats fr reaching the milestone. Nice categorial list for records:)

Good timing, Im gonna be out and away too. But good luck to ya in all you do. Stay healthy and safe.
Best Wishes!

8:42 AM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger Dawn said...

COngrats Dear...but there is no go back from here :)

Everyone is busy but no one says this kind of bye ok...so no matter what...you need to spend that last 10 mints on ur blog b4 going to bed :D...
Take your time but we all want you back...good luck buddy!!!!!
cheers

10:19 AM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger che sara sara said...

congrats on 150...come back with a bang

7:27 PM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger Rupa (BNB) said...

congrats on ur 150 th post..

I know year ending pressure. Come on dont strain much. Plan well, make a schedule and approach ur work.

make today's To do list with priority.

once this year end trouble gets off, dont work at the start, file up all the work till the year end like student he he he--just kidding.

Ofcourse come up with a Bang Bang. :)

All the best:) take care.

8:53 PM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger Keshi said...

Not fair Pu bear :*(

SOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBZ!

~~Keshi leaves sobbing heavily...

9:31 PM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

awwwwww.....
this the first time u made me sad....

no words....*sob*
keep in touch.....
come back soon puniee before i come in.....
HUGZZZZZZZ

3:02 AM, March 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats Puneet and come back soon!
good luck with ur work

7:43 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger R said...

COOL! 150!

Come back soon dude. :)

8:06 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger teacup said...

hhheheh..read d title...and went like..."oh-ho..cricket post!!!"

then read d first line..and was like "thanks god!! I can understand sumthing!!"...haven't read d post yet..will come back after finishing it:)
gud nite:)

11:18 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger teacup said...

hey!! wat is this???? I thot since i couldn't cmmnt on ur last post..i will read htis extra huge post and leave an equally huge cmmnt!!!

this is not fair!!! dun do this!!! dun stop blogging!!! okok, i can understand...work pressures an dall..but dun go in silent mode!!!

post less frequently ..but keep posting!!....
and no...i am not gonna say"miss u"...coz i know u will keep posting:)...how bout till 200??

11:26 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Urvashi said...

150th post huh? That's so great!! I've completed one whole year and have posted only 70 post till now! :(
Well, I guess you do deserve a break!! See You when you're back then! :D

11:41 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mate I can feel your pain. In 4 months i'll be going through the same :(

Also, congratulations on your 150 posts.

besta luck and take care.

6:39 PM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Sudeep said...

oye yeh kya?

celebrations ka sugar alongwith a bitter pill
not fair

anyways work pressures r always there... mez facing the same problem

hoping u return soon frm the siesta

n congrats for the 150th...
till u r away visitors can keep themselves busy with all ur previous posts.. nice job of categorising all stuff

4:18 AM, April 01, 2006  
Blogger Manish Kumar said...

hmmmmm PuneeT well done! ur blog has given so many funny moment to share. Anyway dear posting speed is not that important
its what u expressed and shared & the people u met on the net that has the lasting impact.
So even if u can not devote the same amt of time no probs but do keep urself afloat!

7:26 AM, April 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, 150 posts lol ;-) PEACE

7:40 AM, April 01, 2006  
Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

damn ..... !!!

u tooo ??
following z000nie and vinci .. huh ????

bad bad bad

12:44 AM, April 02, 2006  
Blogger Vipul said...

Congrats buddy :)
And u see u are one of the most hot ass blogger's in blog world ask keshi;)

But dont u vamoosh from the blogworld
Juz keep writin and rockin

1:11 AM, April 02, 2006  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

150 posts....
Kya baat haai....lage raho bhidu :)

Aur tumne toh poora ka poora index hi chape diya....abhi mujhe usme se kuch posts padhne do...

And dont you dare take a break dude....luv to read ur comments on ma blog..they boost me up for sure...

Congratulations...and lemme know when you throwing party for this...Im always available to munch on free food :D

5:34 AM, April 02, 2006  
Blogger tulipspeaks said...

congrats!

i understand ur situation completely..recharge and come back with a blast!

=am000nie=

7:46 PM, April 02, 2006  
Blogger PNA said...

congratulations...........................................

5:27 AM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Keshi said...

Puneet come back NOW!

9:56 PM, April 04, 2006  
Blogger educatedunemployed said...

Wow, good luck.See ya soon.Cheers

3:37 AM, April 05, 2006  
Blogger teacup said...

knock knock?? anyone there?

6:49 AM, April 05, 2006  
Blogger ishipishi said...

hullooo??...u can't be this serious abt this (on a break thing!) okkk??...get back here...ummm...post nahi toh comments reply kar lo and in that tell us how long more this wait for d next post will last!!:)...

7:44 AM, April 05, 2006  
Blogger messys musings said...

awwww ur gone :((((((... damn damn damn... come back soon...

n 150 posts!!!.... well i'll have to count my posts... surely they cant b more than 50 :p.... im a lil lazy i guess :p...

come back soon... miss u..

laterzzz

6:49 AM, April 06, 2006  
Blogger Sugababee said...

Good luck with everything!
And you better come back soon!!!
Tk cr

11:36 PM, April 06, 2006  
Blogger Kathy said...

..miz ya puneet *sob sob*
...at least say hi yaar!

hugss,
-kathy-

1:12 AM, April 07, 2006  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

OHHH!!!

I didnt know you were seriously quitting .... brrr ... i will virtually kill you if u do !!!

Happy 150 posts though :D

You gonna be back soon ... else am gonna get u back by hook or by crook!!!

*fumes*

3:52 AM, April 07, 2006  
Blogger anup.777 said...

congrats man!!! :) 150 posts is an awesome record dude ... come back soon and take the count to 250! ... we all will miss ya ...

8:54 AM, April 07, 2006  
Blogger kumarldh said...

aaaahhh so sad
U will miss me

7:10 AM, April 09, 2006  
Blogger Kishley (Dolly Sapra) said...

hmm going silent for sometime is good.. wen i am a lot busy i too cant pay much attentn to my blog :) so u do ur work.. n i know wat it must b like for a CA near the financial yr end :).. so best of luck for ya. :)

6:51 AM, April 11, 2006  
Blogger PNA said...

hey where are u buddy ????

2:08 AM, April 13, 2006  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

:((



HAVE YA QUIT DA SO CALLED VIRTUAL WORLD????????????????????????????????????????????????

3:07 AM, April 15, 2006  
Blogger R said...

Knock Knock!

Puneet in there?

3:49 AM, April 15, 2006  
Blogger Sudeep said...

when does the year ending end??

2:45 PM, April 16, 2006  
Blogger Rupa (BNB) said...

Hi Puneet, just came to say Hi.

How is ur work load. Take care

1:56 AM, April 17, 2006  
Blogger Invincible said...

wow !! 150 is a great achievement.
Congrats dude.
n tell me how much time it took to list all those by category :)

Keep enjoying life, stay happy n be back soon :)

10:59 PM, April 19, 2006  
Blogger exasparater said...

after a long time iam here....

congrats man!! gr8 job...

10:18 AM, April 20, 2006  
Blogger strawy said...

miss u

2:54 PM, April 21, 2006  
Blogger Keshi said...

Puneet COME BACK... :*(

Keshi.

10:33 PM, April 26, 2006  
Blogger strawy said...

:( :( :(

4:26 AM, April 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!

Nice blog, real kool one. I ended up here because you stole my name, yes thats right I am Puneet too. Really liked ur entry about those superstitous mails. So heres a new one, if you read this comment and dont leave a comment on my site at http://spaces.msn.com/puneetmehru
AND if u dont visit my page at http://pmehru.googlepages.com/ ur life will continue without any change. have fun, NJOY!

9:24 PM, April 29, 2006  
Blogger R said...

Abey, when will you come back?

10:28 AM, May 02, 2006  
Blogger Keshi said...

st000nie, I think Puneet is on some secret mission...cos he wont stay away for so long from blogging if not for some very good reason...I wonder if he's secretly gettting hitched w.o. telling us...so that he doesn thave to invite us...SOBBBBBBBBZ!

Keshi.

10:36 PM, May 02, 2006  
Blogger The Lil fairy & her angel friends said...

hello!!!!!
Above wat'er u wrote...
Im glad blogspots back in pak!!!!!
:)

5:59 AM, May 04, 2006  
Blogger The Lil fairy & her angel friends said...

hello!!!!!
Above wat'er u wrote...
Im glad blogspots back in pak!!!!!
:)

5:59 AM, May 04, 2006  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

*whistles*


Oye ladke ... waapas aana nahi hai kyaa?????????


so busy? or did u get married???

6:58 AM, May 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Administrator,

Blog$pot has detected that this blog has not been updated for about 2 months now, therefore it plans to take some serious actions against you.

You're given 1 more week to update, if u fail to do so, you'll be kicked out of here.

Thanks & Regards.

7:05 AM, May 04, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

puniee...where r u....still busy??

COME SOON
MISS U

6:09 PM, May 04, 2006  
Blogger Sudeep said...

lol @ BS Admin

whoevr it is .. tht was amazing
hope tht warning brings him back :)

10:17 AM, May 05, 2006  
Blogger strawy said...

miss u na ,ab aabhi jao wapis
hugss p000

8:22 AM, May 06, 2006  
Blogger Rupa (BNB) said...

hi Puneet

check 1,2, 3

11:47 PM, May 06, 2006  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Sudeeep! this idiot is not coming back!

tht was me!

3:55 AM, May 07, 2006  
Blogger Keshi said...

liar liar pants on fire..

Keshi.

11:22 PM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger strawy said...

uff fooo p000
ab come back na
me dun wanna miss u more ..lol
hugss p00

11:57 AM, May 09, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

i miss u ever single day and i wiss if u are here....
i feel u in your each post and i wish u could publish a new post....

see how much i missed u!

why u not coming yet??....if u continue ur gap than mez gonna cry!!!!....
comeeeeeeeeeeee sooooooonnnnnn puniee

10:56 PM, May 09, 2006  
Blogger PuNeEt said...


Thanks to all of you for sweet comments and wishes :-)

Finally I'm back :-)

Huggsssss

3:25 AM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

waad liar? i hope tht wasnt for me Miss. Keshi

click on the blog$pot link ... lol ... u'll reach my blog

5:12 AM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

Lol Cheesy...
I was laughing my heart out reading that comment
thats creativity
muaaahhh

Huggssss

5:14 AM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger Keshi said...

**waad liar? i hope tht wasnt for me Miss. Keshi


lol cheesy bubz, twasnt for ya hunny...hahaha...twas for Pu bear...I called him a liar cos he didnt come back...awww now he's back :)

Keshi.

6:18 PM, May 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home